Pain_is_Pure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Cedar Lake aka Hell
Hi

Couldn't come up with a very good title, but, that still gets the point across.

I'm a sadist with plenty of rl experience. I've played around online for years as well...

I met this girl online and have been talking to her for a few weeks. Her whole deal is she wants to feel worthless, and she wants me to do this verbally. I'm a man of action (lol)...I find it hard to type something cruel that sounds good.

She has no name anymore, only cunt, whore, scum, etc. but..

When I'm inflicting pain or doing something nasty, naturally mean things just erupt from my mouth.

Spit square in a girls face and smack her across the face, "on your knees pig" etc

Any tips on how to verbally degrade a little more efficiently...? Like not feel like you're always saying the same stuff.

whiterabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2016
Chicago
This is a very relatable feeling I think you'll often get. It may help for you to make a list of things that are worthless, controllable, or are of similar connotation (rag, toy, doll, trash, shit, etc). There sadly isn't an endless plethora of words to choose from. Just be sure to spread out your word choice, and introduce a new name or term as sparcely you can. Hope this can help!

GoodGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Amsterdam
Ask her to compose a list of her flaws, and draw inspiration from that perhaps. Of course, the truth hurts so make sure there's clear communication on what's acceptable to say, and what's not.

:)

Reactions: vortex37

itzlinc25

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 10, 2017
Her new name is good idea but might I suggest a number? That takes away her being altogether. You can keep calling her whore/pig but a number is just so much more degrading. Something like #4611 and get her to call you master/god/king/etc.

Next have her write all those things on her body she doesnt like about herself with marker. For instance, over pussy you could put "free fuck" or "loose cumdumpster." Over tits "small tits." If she's fat get her to write "chubby porker."

Additionally get her to tell you a min second speech on why she's worthless and how lucky she is to have you everytime you skype. Then get her to talk about what she would do for you - whore herself out, live outside in the doghouse, crawl through the mud towards your feet, deny her orgasms for months, etc.

Reactions: vortex37

Featured Threads

New Personals