hey its me again

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Its been a long time since I post something and wanna do get back into the dares again so give me your best shot.

thedevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
Its been a long time since I post something and wanna do get back into the dares again so give me your best shot.

piss into a ice cube tray, freeze it, and slide a piss cube up your ass while you suck on another one and play with your clit.

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
piss into a ice cube tray, freeze it, and slide a piss cube up your ass while you suck on another one and play with your clit.

it took a long time for the piss cube to freeze. it gross me out to suck on a piss cube which made me gag. now im wet horny and mouth taste like piss.

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
Slide another one up your ass, then take it out and suck it until it's gone.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
The fun is on

Ok go outside and find a very rough tree. Break off a small branch a little larger than your finger. Now pull your panties down and wrap the stick hard up your pussy make sure u open it fully push it in deep hard to your clit. If u want more pain and pleasure have a little bit of branch entering your pussy. The length of the branch is up to u. Now wrap it around to your ass again a branch into your ass if u like. Now pull your very tight panties up. Then get your very tight jeans on then push your pussy and ass into the corner of the table
If u do not complete this and take pics along the way u will have to sit on a pole or wooden pony for 20min grinding your clit hard into the timber
Go now and enjoy

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Ok go outside and find a very rough tree. Break off a small branch a little larger than your finger. Now pull your panties down and wrap the stick hard up your pussy make sure u open it fully push it in deep hard to your clit. If u want more pain and pleasure have a little bit of branch entering your pussy. The length of the branch is up to u. Now wrap it around to your ass again a branch into your ass if u like. Now pull your very tight panties up. Then get your very tight jeans on then push your pussy and ass into the corner of the table
If u do not complete this and take pics along the way u will have to sit on a pole or wooden pony for 20min grinding your clit hard into the timber
Go now and enjoy

pic is a hard limit so no pic at all...now up for your dare i do not think that it is 100% safe to do, may cause health problem by breaking inside and cause internal bleeding.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Fun

Sorry I did not realize u did not take picss. I have seen this done before the bark feels great. Just try some of it with out injury. Please just have fun

slutsarah

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2011
Sorry I did not realize u did not take picss. I have seen this done before the bark feels great. Just try some of it with out injury. Please just have fun

but it could break and cause an infection.?

Featured Threads

New Personals