Holding Back Urinating = Painful Pleasure?

Queen2U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 5, 2011
Ladies,

Some things I don't quite understand. If I have a full bladder, the urge to pee hits me, I hold back.. then OH MY, I get a wave of full-on horny happen. :p It's like a "I wanna fuck RIGHT NOW" feeling. Then it passes. Gets pretty frustrating when there isn't a bathroom or servant available at the time. >.< When alone, I've even purposely held back to feel that wave again. Sadly, it doesn't last long and then eventually turns into a more painful urgency - then I go.

I'm wondering if any other females experience this. If so, please post reply.

I'm thinking it may be linked to my secondary orgasms when I squirt, because there is that similar sensation. What do you think?

~Queen2U

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
'ol Queen: Haven't you experienced the urine/semen orgasm yet? Fucking with a straining bladder is the most exquisite feeling imaginable! Sometimes in the morning, when I need to relieve a night's buildup of urine, I'll order a female sub to "face down, ass up" and proceed to stroke in her asshole until orgasm. Immediately following, I'll empty my straining bladder in her bowels. I'll seal this unique mixture with an available butt plug and let it "stew" for several hours while she gets her morning lashes!

Featured Threads

New Personals