Holy Heck!

Oddball Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 16, 2022
Hello good folks of the KinkTalk forum! Just found this place and wanted to do a formal introduction but figured since this is going to be so long I wanted to make it a new thread so grab a beer, have a sit and let me tell you a story!

So yea, I´m a 36 yo straight guy, married with two boys. I`ve always considered myself to be kinda kinky but I`m also very introverted and way more shy than I let out so I`ve always been more of the closeted kink so in a way this is also a coming out story lol.

I`ve been together with my now wife of eleven years since we were 16 so I haven`t had a lot of partners, in fact I`ve made out with one other girl in my youth but only ever had proper sex with my wife. We haven`t had much of a sex life until recently mainly due to me having always suffered from a very "short fuse" if I may so my performance has been so lacking it`s been putting me off, sometimes for over a month at a time. At some point I started to compensate this by finding other ways to satisfy her needs like fingering which I`ve grown to love over the years, there has been some vibrators etc in the past but they didn`t really take off and were forgotten to the back of the drawer. There also was this cock lasso thing we`ve tried at some point but it didn`t work then so that too got forgotten.

One evening not too long ago I decided to clean out the nightstand drawer and she decided to join me doing her side as well which was when she found the lasso among other things I haven`t ever seen like a few fairly large dildos.

The next time we`re having sex I remembered the lasso and decided to ask for it and for whatever reason it VASTLY extended my stamina that time, so much so that we ended up fucking for an hour. Having gotten a huge self esteem boost from that I decided to try some small new things here and there like adding fingers etc, she only stopped me when I gathered the courage of going for the full fist, and only then because it was pretty obvious it wouldn`t fit and started to hurt. We were out of lube at that time so I had used hand lotion, the next day I was presented with two new tubes of love lube which got me thinking ok she liked it and wants more, I`m all up for it!

Some time passes enjoying great sex for the first time in my life now that I can basically decide myself when I wanna come, which is usually when we`re so knackered we just gotta stop. Some time ago one weekend we got pretty sloshed and headed for the boudoir, I get into the bed and am being presented with the biggest rubber dildo I`ve seen in flesh (pun intended) and being asked to do her which I quite happily obliged. During the actual act afterward she dropped a huge bomb on me asking if I`d wanna try the backdoor, I said fuck yea I want, been wanting it for over ten years and sometimes made some small advances towards that but til now she`d been absolutely adamant it`s exit only no discussion, so I asked if she`s sure about it which she was, and HOLY HECK it felt awesome, in fact turns out we BOTH ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT and been doing it with a passion ever since!

The next weekend rolls up and one day a package comes in the mail, turns out she`s been doing some shopping and we now have some buttplugs and other paraphernalia of that inclination. Saturday night comes and I`m six flags to the wind again, she`s sober as she rarely ever drinks, we get it on again and I suddenly somehow figured fuck it, it`s make or break time, gathered my courage and fessed up all my dark little secrets to her like that my guilty pleasure is listening to lesbian romance novels, my biggest turn on are over the elbow latex gloves, long latex boots and corsets, and if she`d so wish and wanted to have sex with other women I`d be totally fine with that (AFAIK she`s not bi).
I was sooo afraid she`d think of me a total pervert and would never look at me the same, what happened was something I did NOT expect. She basically deadpans me saying ok, I`m not into pussy but good to know, the next thing my phone is blowing up with links she`s sending to me of the hottest latex stuff I`ve seen asking if this`d be ok etc, fuck that felt like coming out!

The next week or so we`ve been having the kinkiest most amazing sex I never would have imagined experiencing as having watched the same stuff on redtube before was making me blush, now I`m doing all that and more to my nearest and dearest who turned out to be just as kinky as me if not even more, she just needed the nudge of me opening the door she didn`t dare to cross either!

Oh btw as far as I`m aware there`s latex clothing in the mail as I write this :D

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That's a great story, very happy you've both found a way to bring out the inner kinksters!

Good timing too, not the same lines but similar in some ways to this post,

and when taken together it's a good lesson on how talking can open doors you didn't even know were there.

The takeaway I guess is that a great couples activity is cleaning out your bedroom drawers together, lol...

Thanks for sharing this.

Reactions: Oddball Matt

Oddball Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 16, 2022
You're right communication is key, it just can be an incredibly daunting task to force the words out for someone as introverted and shy as myself specially fearing that the reaction can backfire in a major way. Super glad it didn't though as we've been having more of the most amazing sex of my life in the past month than the whole year before and by the looks of it, it's only going to get better yet as we had an another talk and she told me she'd want me to tie her down to the bed so that's probly the next step ;)

Not complaining not one word, all this is just quite a bit to take in and wrap my head around in such a short time perioid, our sex life basically did a full 180 in the matter of a few months and I'm loving every second of it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals