Home alone, need self punishment ideas

Komalk04

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2019
Hello folks.
I am home alone today and looking to heat up my body. Please suggest some self punishment ideas to punish myself. I like whipping, clamping, wax play and have tried these things before. But I am open to other ideas as well.
Just post a punishment and I will do all( if things are available) and share proofs.

Sizzler

Verified Dominant
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2018
Poland
You can tie or rubber band your breasts for a day. When they get more sensitive, you can use clothing pegs or other clamps on them for more painful experience.

You can use wooden spoon or other paddle like object to spank your ass until its all red.

You can try put knife or other metal thing in the fridge. When it cools down, press it against your clit. You can repeat any times you like during the day.
Enjoy.

Komalk04

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 12, 2019
You can tie or rubber band your breasts for a day. When they get more sensitive, you can use clothing pegs or other clamps on them for more painful experience.

You can use wooden spoon or other paddle like object to spank your ass until its all red.

You can try put knife or other metal thing in the fridge. When it cools down, press it against your clit. You can repeat any times you like during the day.
Enjoy.
I will try this for sure and report back

artie1948

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 31, 2012
Hello folks.
I am home alone today and looking to heat up my body. Please suggest some self punishment ideas to punish myself. I like whipping, clamping, wax play and have tried these things before. But I am open to other ideas as well.
Just post a punishment and I will do all( if things are available) and share proofs.

WIRE BREAST PLAY

Wire bondage can be done a couple different ways one is to use thin wire, or Picture frame wire to tie a noose around base of each breast pulling it very tight go around tit a 5 to 10 times Depending on how large the breasts are you can tie the breast with a ½ inch or tighter interval between the bands of wires and do the same to the other breast, and tie around each nipple. Making it tighter and tighter, then twist the wire then trim the wire with a wire cutters. The next way is to use thin wire to tie the around breasts and nipples this way u can use thin wire as thread to stitches the breasts and nipples twist wire and make it tighter, and tighter then trim the wire with a wire cutters.

Attachments

• 1541456567242.temp_1.jpg
    1541456567242.temp_1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 1539665358813.temp_2.jpg
    1539665358813.temp_2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 40

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Hello folks.
I quite like seeing tits tied with rope it’s an easy one to do!!!!!

Bravosi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Reading this made me feel ultra kinky, haha... What have you decided to do eventually? What are your most sensual spots?

Featured Threads