Home alone this weekend

Komalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2019
Hello Doms,

I am home alone this weekend and looking to have some painful pleasure.
I like getting whipped , humiliated, pain and looking for ways to cause me pain. I want you to send me punishment ideas which should ofcourse be painful and humiliating.
I don't have sex toys just the normal household stuffs which can be used for kinks like belts, rulers, brushes, cloth pegs, ice and other stuff you can think of.
I am also open for being your slutty bdsm sub.

Note: I am not a beginner so please consider my level of pain

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
get two chairs and put two brooms between them at waist level. Now you will strip naked and you will straddle the broom handles so that they are resting against and in your pussy. Now use cloth pegs on each pussy lip and use a string to tie them together on the bottom side of the broom handle. So you cannot get up off of it. Now take your belt and give your body a proper whipping. I think 50 lashes to your back , ass, belly and tits is a good number. After you have finished your whipping, stay in that position for 5 more minutes before releasing yourself.

Destiny930

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
Fill you croch of you underwear with tooth past and also apply to you pussy aswell and keep there for a our 2 hr rubbing evey now and, Then to keep the feeling strong.

After 2 hr you may cleen up if you can't make it 2 hr you must wip you ass diaper stile for 15x a dice role with you belt befor cleening you self up

Reactions: boomerangjane97

Komalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2019
get two chairs and put two brooms between them at waist level. Now you will strip naked and you will straddle the broom handles so that they are resting against and in your pussy. Now use cloth pegs on each pussy lip and use a string to tie them together on the bottom side of the broom handle. So you cannot get up off of it. Now take your belt and give your body a proper whipping. I think 50 lashes to your back , ass, belly and tits is a good number. After you have finished your whipping, stay in that position for 5 more minutes before releasing yourself.
Ahh it hurts a lot..my boobs are red as hell with whipping + the clips came off 5-6 times while whipping which made it even more painful.

Can I have more tasks please?

Munks

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 21, 2019
One task from me.

1. Find 8 plastic bags and 4 paper clips.
2. lie in bed, legs wide. paper clips are applied to your pussy lips. Put 6 bags in pussy and 2 in anal hole.
3. hold everything in for 5 minutes.
4. push everything out without the help of hands.
repeat 10 times.

Reactions: boomerangjane97

boomerangjane97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2020
Fill you croch of you underwear with tooth past and also apply to you pussy aswell and keep there for a our 2 hr rubbing evey now and, Then to keep the feeling strong.

After 2 hr you may cleen up if you can't make it 2 hr you must wip you ass diaper stile for 15x a dice role with you belt befor cleening you self up
I keep seeing the use of toothpaste, what exatly does it do? Burn? Add pleasure?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I keep seeing the use of toothpaste, what exatly does it do? Burn? Add pleasure?

My opinion, a general "toothpaste" addition just proves a lazy lack of creativity. Different people get different effects. It can tingle or feel cool or burn slightly or burn like hell. A lot depends on where its used, what kind of toothpaste, how much etc. Generally the sensation only lasts about 10-20 minutes before it is gone. This is chem play at its very simplest. You really need to know the sub's reaction to it to use it effectively. As with any chem play you also need to know its limits and its neutralizers if it gets too intense. Someone posted a good post in here somewhere with links and the various effects and aftercare. If one is hell bent on trying it out. It seems most effective inside ass where the mucous membranes will react to it since its way more sensitive in there. Again some people get nothing from it. Enough to coat a plug or to rub into the clit will be all one needs to see its reaction. Filling panties full as prior mentioned wont make it any more intense than a light coating on the area desired, Again lazy task assigning not really knowing the effect but seeing it everywhere so the lesser exp doms thinks its awesome stuff. lol
if you want a better reaction with toothpaste you can use abrasive first on each place like sand paper it will intensify the effect. If toothpaste isnt strong enough you can try peppers, icyhot, tiger balm, ginger root all those again will have dif levels of effect on dif people, do your research on the effects cautions and neutralizers first though.
Happy kinking.