Home bondage starter kit

laulau90

Verified Slutty
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2021
The knotted rope

Long overdue here is another installment of my starter bdsm kit.
This is one that you may have heard described before, the knotted rope.
It falls broadly into the predicament bondage type category, the idea is to make it from one end to the other on tip toes.
Very obviously named because you use a knotted rope, a thicker rope works nicely for this, think 7-9mm (5/16-3/8") with knots tied every 300mm (about 12") apart.
The rope is then suspended tightly between two points a good distance such as 3m or more (10') apart and at a height that just clears your crotch when standing legs together on tip toe. Below is a sample;
View attachment 1731
For added interest you can add something like toothpaste to the rope and knots that will get collected if/when you touch it with your cunt. Of course for the more hardcore other things such as Icyhot or Deepheat could be used.

Another variation if you have handcuffs is to leave the key for the cuffs at the far end of the rope then cuff your wrists together under the rope. That way it becomes a true predicament as you can't realse yourself until the other end, it also makes keeping yourself off the rope much harder.

Have fun!
Would love to do this😋

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I love using wood working clamps but have bee creating my own clamps using copper pipe, soldered.

Bed Buddies

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 2, 2022
I own an online adult products store in Australia. My partner and I started Bed Buddies due to the lack of good value products on the market. We are amateurs when it comes to bondage, however we have enjoyed testing and playing with some of our own products. We would welcome some feedback on the range of bdsm and bondage products we have. Our website is https://www.bedbuddies.com.au Thanks

Reactions: Dervyboy

Featured Threads

New Personals