Homemade Buttplug Ideas

JaysonClaims

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 12, 2013
I get tasks/dares involving one all the time and I can't figure out how to make a good homeopmade one that's safe (no risk of 'getting lost')

Any creative ideas?

Reactions: johnscott5009

nohatedebate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2013
Fun - I've got a few Ideas

I use the handle of a plastic ping pong paddle or a big marker - just about anything will work but make sure you don't loose it cuz "it will come out" isn't always the case - round objects I've not experimented with, but I know a guy on here that has done extensive work on the topic - I'll post a link to his blog here. crap - it was on GetDare, and it's gone :(

Last edited:

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I use a dog toy. It was initially designed to be chewed by a dog. It is a big rubber object, smooth (so as not to wound a dog's mouth) and it has the shape and size of an apple core after you have eaten most of the fruit. So, once the big part is inside, it cannot get further in and it will not get out easily either.

You can see it here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3894&pictureid=26037

Bridget Elaine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2013
I have recently started using the handle the screwdriver. Its about 4 inches long and about an inch round and it stays in well.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
For making one, I think a dowel rod of suitable width would be good. Then you can carve it to look like a butt plug (lots of pictures on line for reference). This way you can get the shape and make one of your own. Be sure to give it a good sanding and make it nice and smooth.

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
Ok so I encountered the same problem. So I found this online site that gave me an interesting idea that worked for me.

First start out with a tin/aluminum foil base. Use several sheets crunched together tightly to form the base shape you want. You can make it as thick or skinny as you want. Just remember to start with a single large piece that you initially shape the toy into with. Make the initial base consisting of the tail, the neck, and the tip, all first, then add additional layers of foil to customize separately.

Once you have finished forming the base and shape of the toy there is only one more thing to do. Cover the base with a layer of duct tape. This will turn the sharp abrasive edges of the foil smooth. Cover all of the toy with one or 2 layers of tape.

Then it is basically ready. I put a condom over my toy any time before I use it to keep it clean and prevent the tape from being damaged. Then I insert it. Take it out remove the condom and viola its ready. I hope this could help.

johnscott5009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 1, 2016

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
I had a gf my senior year of college that used a trumpet mouthpiece on one time. It wasn’t ideal but it worked!

slave Karen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2023
ginger root shaped like a plug. stings too.
The ginger root fits snugly into the anal cavity, it will soon heat up and start to sting. This is best when one is bent over and bound allowing someone to use their hand or any other object to smack the naked asscheeks. The heat from the ginger heats from the inside as the asscheeks become warm from the smacking.
SK

Featured Threads

New Personals