Honest Opinion

bootlegger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2010
South Carolina
Looking for an honest opinion on size and shape and whatnot. I want to hear the good, the bad, and everything in between. Don't hold back, just say whatever.

Thanks,
bootlegger

Screenshot_20200619-201807.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200619-201807.png
    Screenshot_20200619-201807.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 9

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Well, I'll be honest, I haven't seen one like that before, but no two guys I've been with have been alike anyhow.

I am curious to know what it looks like and how far it erects? It looks good and thick at least? Are you circumcised or have you just got the skin pulled all the way back?

bootlegger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2010
South Carolina
Well, I'll be honest, I haven't seen one like that before, but no two guys I've been with have been alike anyhow.

I am curious to know what it looks like and how far it erects? It looks good and thick at least? Are you circumcised or have you just got the skin pulled all the way back?
I am indeed circumcised. Once it's erect, it does grow a bit, but I'll be honest, it's not the thickest. I can add a erect picture if you're curious.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
That's up to you, or you could just tell me measurements? If that's humiliating in an erotic way for you and not in an unhealthy way.

One thing none of my partners have ever had is a circumcision, so that's pretty new to me.

But, listen, just like all guys are different - all women are too. Some women like a monster horse-size cock, but a lot of women wouldn't know what to do with it! What matters is that you treat your woman with respect, as a human being, as an equal. And that she treats you the same way in return. Then she'll guide you in how to use what you have to work for her. My husband is firmly 'average' in size, if we accept that average is 5-6 inches erect, and for me that's plenty. I've had men, and toys, inside me that are bigger and I can tell you honestly that I can't comfortably take much more than what my husband has anyway, as much as he might wish he had a couple inches more. Remember, sex does NOT stretch a woman's vagina, no matter how much of it she enjoys, so even if she's been with somebody bigger than you before, if you let her teach you what she likes, she won't miss the extra

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
It's not the size that matters it's what you do with it. At least that's what I tell myself :)

Featured Threads

New Personals