Horny and stucked in a 300 old people village

Clementinette

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2022
I'm a 19 years old trans woman and I jsut got out of a very intense affectionate relationship with a girl I was used to dom.

My switch completely switched now and I looked for men to be sub with, but I am now stuck in a really small village on top of a montain for my seasonal job until September, and I still think about it a lot.

Anyway, I want to get fucked and I can't, and it irritate me. Have you ever been stuck like that, enable to go out and meet with people, for a kinda long period ?

HellsNorth

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2022
I spent a month in the bush in Kenya a few years ago and yes it was very frustrating :)

Alexeï_dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2021
I'm a 19 years old trans woman and I jsut got out of a very intense affectionate relationship with a girl I was used to dom.

My switch completely switched now and I looked for men to be sub with, but I am now stuck in a really small village on top of a montain for my seasonal job until September, and I still think about it a lot.

Anyway, I want to get fucked and I can't, and it irritate me. Have you ever been stuck like that, enable to go out and meet with people, for a kinda long period ?
Where are you atm?

Featured Threads

New Personals