Hose clamps issue

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
I just got myself some lovely hose clamps to choke the things between my legs.

Facing an issue, I am going tight, not just tight, tight enough to cut the blood flow. I know…some might advise not to do that because of safety matters, but that’s what I’m going for.

The issue occurs especially with on cock. When it starts swelling a bit while tightening the clamps, the edges are a little sharp on the skin. I am aiming to cut the blood flow, not to cut the skin.

Is there anyone here who faced these issues and has tips on how to modify the things to keep it from causing issues on the skin?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
How long do you expect to go without blood flow. If you are look for necrosis then it won't matter much if you cut the skin. It won't be bleeding, much.

There is a fettish having to do with castration with elasticater rings / bands. This is a castration method used on some farm animals. It does not happen very quickly. There will be the smell of dead rotting flesh in the air. It won't be intirely painless. So, please rethink what you are about to do, and do some reasearch.

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
How long do you expect to go without blood flow. If you are look for necrosis then it won't matter much if you cut the skin. It won't be bleeding, much.

There is a fettish having to do with castration with elasticater rings / bands. This is a castration method used on some farm animals. It does not happen very quickly. There will be the smell of dead rotting flesh in the air. It won't be intirely painless. So, please rethink what you are about to do, and do some reasearch.
Thank you for your concerns :)

I know about the elastrator, happy to have one myself, definitely not painless haha.

I have been at it for over a decade and did my research so I know what I’m getting myself into. But might be good for others to read.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I just got myself some lovely hose clamps to choke the things between my legs.

Facing an issue, I am going tight, not just tight, tight enough to cut the blood flow. I know…some might advise not to do that because of safety matters, but that’s what I’m going for.

The issue occurs especially with on cock. When it starts swelling a bit while tightening the clamps, the edges are a little sharp on the skin. I am aiming to cut the blood flow, not to cut the skin.

Is there anyone here who faced these issues and has tips on how to modify the things to keep it from causing issues on the skin?
Dude i have multiple safer ways to get your desired result without sharp edges or cutting.

IT ALL BEGINS WITH LEARNING = BALL TYING.

Shoelaces both FLAT & ROUND ARE MARVELOUS = take 1 end, double it by maybe 2 inches , roll it over itself and loop for a knot with a hoop. The hoop only needs to be 1/2 inch.

Pull the remaing lace end through the hoop. When pulled tight it makes a noose and/or tournequet.

Wrap around balls at base and pull taunt. You can pull the end up your butt crack where it will wedge securely. This gives a marvelous feel.

A variation is to connect 2 laces together and then do a deep knee bend while placing the loose end under your heel and then begin to straiten up.

Omg what a rush.

You can also add these:

- double/triple tie = 1st wrap is testicles, 2nd is cock, 3rd is cock and balls = in any combo or order.

- double hoop = make a hoop at both ends of the shoelace. Loop the lace length through to make 2 nooses. Then apply 1 noose per EACH BALL INDIVIDUALLY.

You can then add any other combo from above.

- panty hose make great ball tying devices. These are super stretchy and can either be a nylon stocking only OR can be full panty hose with crotch hose included. The crotches when placed UNDERSIDE OF BALLS, and then looped around balls or penis and balls combined = then tied in half knot on upper side makes for fun times.

Using these avoids - SHARP EDGES AND ALLOWS FOR A SAFE CONTROLLABLE SESSION.

DOING THESE INCREASES BLOOD FLOW TO SCROTUM AND WILDLY INCREASES EJACULATE FREQUENCY.

Reactions: bigballs1969