Hot sauce

JS_2912

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2019
yes its hurts, its a nice hurt, more a sting, and can last for a while.

austinguy4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 21, 2022
The reason various hot sauces and even weaker capsaicin compounds don't do much on skin, human skin is a fairly robust protectant (lol, not a surprise when you think about it) and most liquids simply do not penetrate, particularly water and water based liquids, but also many oils which will only partially and slowly penetrate. However, the inside of the mouth, internal anal areas, and internal and somewhat external areas of the female genitals are not protect by skin, but instead various kinds and thicknesses of mucous membrane. Water-based liquids penetrate most mucous membrane easily. So, capsaicin in most water based liquids will not penetrate skin well, but very definitely will penetrate mucous membrane. Capsaicin in oil based liquids, such as coconut oil, will somewhat penetrate skin, but usually not enough to create any sensation. On the other hand, capsaicin (I use cayenne pepper) dissolved in coconut oil wil generate a *hellacious* reaction in mucous membrane, including anal and female genital areas. Milk does tend to moderate these effects in the mouth, but I simply don't know whether milk will help in any of the other body areas we're interested in. I'm doubtful, because I think possibly the mouth may see a moderating effect because of taste bud reactions to the milk, creating a distracting effect, but I simply don't know.

I can tell you I've dissolved cayenne pepper in hot coconut oil on the stove (actually, just stirred, it doesn't dissolve for the most part), around half a heaping teaspoon to 1/4 cup of oil, and the oil turns a light orange brown as it extracts the capsaicin oil, leaving the pepper grounds behind. I've experimented with this by repeating the extraction again and again with another half teaspoon into the same 1/4 cup of oil, up to 4 iterations, which gets it darker and darker with more capsaicin. There is still little effect on external skin, such as in the male genital area. However, anything beyond the original 1/2 teaspoon will produce excruciating burning sensation in the anal area, and I would *not* go beyond the single 1/2 teaspoon extract until you've tried it. I would worry about causing actual physical burn inside the anal opening that might require medical attention. Entirely too embarassing, the pain aside! I've found that the single 1/2 teaspoon extract will burn really badly as long as it's also being stimulated with a dildo or whatever... It will calm down of itself when left alone for half an hour to 45 minutes. I hope no one jumps to the foolish side of this on the first take!

Slightly off-topic, but I happen to think pure coconut oil is the perfect lube. It's solid below 76* fahrenheit, turns liquid above 77. Keeps well, and creates a simply amazing silky feel on the skin. Lol end of lecture...

WineStoneCowboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2023
I chopped up hot jalapeno peppers and got some extra hot Tabasco sauce and mixed it up good, got naked and vigorously rubbed my balls with it, turned on the camera and it burned like hell and I danced and screamed on video. Want to see it??

kradyar

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2023
I smiled on people go to hospital after tried icyhot on the balls, before I tried it myself. It's really a challenge, but hospital will not help you. You can rub it with oil (no water) and it you have to wait. Be string :) Put the stuff in your urehtra will cause inner burning least over a week with dripping water out and rasor sharp peeing. Did that once ... enough for one live.

Krb4444

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 28, 2016
Kansas, USA
So I have been told that hot sauce on your dick hurts but I had also been told the same about toothpaste which didn't affect me. I got a fairly hot hot sauce and wow do I regret it, dose anyone know of a way to stop the burning.
Not just hot sauce,use peppers crushed ,crush them up in condom and put it on, Ginger root peeled and turned into a small stick you can insert into urethra

bigblacksnuffer/master

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 24, 2023
So I have been told that hot sauce on your dick hurts but I had also been told the same about toothpaste which didn't affect me. I got a fairly hot hot sauce and wow do I regret it, dose anyone know of a way to stop the burning.
would love to put acid on it 😂

Featured Threads

New Personals