Hot Wax

MisterDare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2012
I don't know why but I love hot wax on my balls. Now I am asking for some extreme pain wise when it comes to hot wax.

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Not helpful

Sorry, I'm actually ignoring your thread just to point out, you're Mr.Dare and I am Dr.Daring

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
First, edge 10 times. Then drip hot wax all over your dick and balls. Take duct tape and tape them up. Drink one quart of water, wait for an hour without peeing. Then go for a 3 mile walk. When you get home, you can pee, cum, or take a shower. Have fun and let me know how it goes.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
get some birthday cake candles, insert in peehole, light a second and let the wax drip down the first candle onto your cock and balls until it secured in place. now light the first one and let it drip all over your cock and balls until it is nearly gone. Then use a ruler to smack off all the wax.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
go to a womens saloon and get a wax job. or go to wal mart or such and get the wax and heater then pour all over your dick balls and ass crack.

roland

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2012
It feels so hot (no pun :p) to have hot wax dripped on your cock and balls. So, tie up your cock nice and tight and start edging. Get yourself really horny and hard. Directly after each edge, pour hot wax on your cock. Hit or flick most of it off and repeat this three times. After three, you may finally cum. But you must pour enough wax directly on your cock head to coat it just as you start to cum. Trust me, that will feel beyond amazing. ;)

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I would not recommend using birthday candles because I did a few monthes ago and it left permant scars on my breasts so I would not recomend using them

roland

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2012
Yeah, some candles burn way hotter than others, so you have to be careful. I have found that tealight candles work really well for wax play. They are colorless and scentless (both of which increase melting temperature) and do not use beeswax (which burns hotter). Simply light a bunch of them at once, wait for them to melt all the wax down, and have fun. Also be careful at the distance you hold the wax over yourself. The farther away, the cooler the wax.