House chores strip game

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A while back I came up with this idea for someone to incentivize them when doing house chores.

🎲

The setup is simple, you need one 6 sided die and then to get dressed for your chores. Dressing is fixed to the following, you are allowed 3 items of top wear (i.e. shirt, bra jacket, etc) and 2 items of bottom wear (undies and pants or skirt, etc) as well as shoes and socks. The footwear is not part of the game and remains on for safety reasons, ;)

I have two variations on timing, you can simply set a timer for 10 minutes or use the radio and use the DJ breaks as your cue. When your 10 minutes (or DJ break) comes up roll your die. Odd numbers (1,3,5) mean you remove a top item, even numbers (2,4 and 6*) mean you remove a bottom item. If you roll a 6 you get to put something back on. You can grab back anything already removed, however if you don't have anything off yet then the 6 counts as a bottom item to take off.

Keep going rolling every 10 minutes to see how naked you end up before your chores are done.

👙

Now obviously this isn't going to suit everyone but if you are alone (or don't care) and want a way to add some fun to chores give it a try.

bikersub1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2011
A while back I came up with this idea for someone to incentivize them when doing house chores.

🎲

The setup is simple, you need one 6 sided die and then to get dressed for your chores. Dressing is fixed to the following, you are allowed 3 items of top wear (i.e. shirt, bra jacket, etc) and 2 items of bottom wear (undies and pants or skirt, etc) as well as shoes and socks. The footwear is not part of the game and remains on for safety reasons, ;)

I have two variations on timing, you can simply set a timer for 10 minutes or use the radio and use the DJ breaks as your cue. When your 10 minutes (or DJ break) comes up roll your die. Odd numbers (1,3,5) mean you remove a top item, even numbers (2,4 and 6*) mean you remove a bottom item. If you roll a 6 you get to put something back on. You can grab back anything already removed, however if you don't have anything off yet then the 6 counts as a bottom item to take off.

Keep going rolling every 10 minutes to see how naked you end up before your chores are done.

👙

Now obviously this isn't going to suit everyone but if you are alone (or don't care) and want a way to add some fun to chores give it a try.
sounds like a fun game , will be giving this a try at somepoint . ty

Featured Threads

New Personals