Household Items as Sex Toys (Where should I start?)

w1nter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and have been taking some time to explore as much as I can :)

One common thing I seem to see in a lot of posts is the use of everyday household items as sex toys, like clothes pins, etc.

Now, I live with my family, so I don't really want to just take items, since that would be suspicious. And some items we don't even own so I would have to buy them anyway...

Okay, back to my original point.

I was wondering if someone could provide me a list of everyday household items that I could buy, and also, a short description on how I could potentially use them? I'm open to ideas, since I'm so new to this. I may or may not do them though, depending on my comfort level.

Side Note: I DO own sex toys, I just wanted to see how I could incorporate every day items as well!

SecretGuy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and have been taking some time to explore as much as I can :)

One common thing I seem to see in a lot of posts is the use of everyday household items as sex toys, like clothes pins, etc.

Now, I live with my family, so I don't really want to just take items, since that would be suspicious. And some items we don't even own so I would have to buy them anyway...

Okay, back to my original point.

I was wondering if someone could provide me a list of everyday household items that I could buy, and also, a short description on how I could potentially use them? I'm open to ideas, since I'm so new to this. I may or may not do them though, depending on my comfort level.

Side Note: I DO own sex toys, I just wanted to see how I could incorporate every day items as well!
As a sub male I’ve used lots of things. A long time ago I switched and also instructed what to use with sub females.
Very open to chat and to give you items and ideas on how to use.
Feel free to message me:

kik denied2cum
Fetlife denied2cumuk

Depending on your preference I may also be open to help instruct or help with someone I know seeking a female sub.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Substitute for clamps :
Paper clamps
Binder clamps
Clothespins
Chip clips
Locking pliers
Pencils or similar with rubber bands.

Penetration:
Plastic bottles
Deodorant cans
Brush handles
Curling irons
Sharpie Markers
Fruits veggies
Other similar items.
The big part here is be sure there are no sharp parts or even sharp seams on plastic items that may cut the soft tissue on insertion.
Also be sure the item is either too large to get lost or lanyarded to not get lost inside. Small things like balls or chapstick can be lost in either hole and you’ll be seeing a dr for removal.

Impact:
Belts
Shoes
Wooden spoons
Spatulas
Books
Electrical cords
Fly swatter
Plastic handle from the blinds
Hairbrushes

Gags:
Panties
Fruits that you can’t choke on
Rope
Any other types of clothing or cloth
Pencil gag with rubber bands
Dog toys

Chem play:
Toothpaste
Icy hot or similar
Pepper powder
Ginger

Vibe:
Toothbrush
Razor handle
Massagers
Phone vibe

w1nter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2023
As a sub male I’ve used lots of things. A long time ago I switched and also instructed what to use with sub females.
Very open to chat and to give you items and ideas on how to use.
Feel free to message me:

kik denied2cum
Fetlife denied2cumuk

Depending on your preference I may also be open to help instruct or help with someone I know seeking a female sub.
Thank you so much! That offer is very much appreciated :) I'll hit you up on FetLife now! My username is w1ntersnow

w1nter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2023
Substitute for clamps :
Paper clamps
Binder clamps
Clothespins
Chip clips
Locking pliers
Pencils or similar with rubber bands.

Penetration:
Plastic bottles
Deodorant cans
Brush handles
Curling irons
Sharpie Markers
Fruits veggies
Other similar items.
The big part here is be sure there are no sharp parts or even sharp seams on plastic items that may cut the soft tissue on insertion.
Also be sure the item is either too large to get lost or lanyarded to not get lost inside. Small things like balls or chapstick can be lost in either hole and you’ll be seeing a dr for removal.

Impact:
Belts
Shoes
Wooden spoons
Spatulas
Books
Electrical cords
Fly swatter
Plastic handle from the blinds
Hairbrushes

Gags:
Panties
Fruits that you can’t choke on
Rope
Any other types of clothing or cloth
Pencil gag with rubber bands
Dog toys

Chem play:
Toothpaste
Icy hot or similar
Pepper powder
Ginger

Vibe:
Toothbrush
Razor handle
Massagers
Phone vibe
Wow, thanks so much for all of these suggestions!! I'll be sure to try some of them out 😊

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
This one actually works well if you can get one that fits right. It allows for a unique sensation and exposes the hole for added humiliation. It allowed me with a prior local who wanted piss filled to fill her pussy with piss. Then remove whisk and make her hold it
This is my fave.! I love seeing inside

Reactions: RedSector

Featured Threads

New Personals