How can I punish my pussy

Sub newbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
I am 24 and very new to bdsm. Never had a dom or did anything but have been always curious. I like pussy punishment and try sometimes to spank myself on my own. Would like to torture myself more, can you help me with ideas or ways to do it. Also if someone can guide me.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
What you can try depends a bit on if you have some things to try them with. Hairbrush, wooden spoon, spatula cloth pegs, are maybe the classical household items

In general I would advice not to overdo it and just experiment a bit to start with

What items do you have you could try?
Start by spanking the pussy with them each just a few times (far from full force) , maybe 5 , and feel what type works best for you
Take your time to explore

Sub newbie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
I would love to be of assistance! Tell me, are you alone right now?
Yes I am alone
What you can try depends a bit on if you have some things to try them with. Hairbrush, wooden spoon, spatula cloth pegs, are maybe the classical household items

In general I would advice not to overdo it and just experiment a bit to start with

What items do you have you could try?
Start by spanking the pussy with them each just a few times (far from full force) , maybe 5 , and feel what type works best for you
Take your time to explore
I do have most of them… since I live alone. Will try it and post the experience here

Reactions: The king

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Pussy torture, I do not know how harsh you can or want to go but here are some general ideas:

Spanking: (Hit the general area of your cunt [easy], aim for your clit [harder], spread your lips and hit the exposed inner parts of your cunt [harsh]. Generally, you can start slow with just a few weak hits and work yourself up towards however harsh you still can handle. If it is fun, there is no reason not go for 10-20 hits in a row or hundreds. All depends on how much you crave pain and abuse. If things are not harsh enough, you can always hit stronger/more often and if you aim for the same spot again and again pain will build up naturally without the need to go all out with how strong you hit.)
  • wooden spoon
  • ruler
  • hairbrush
  • belt (harsh)
  • power cord (harsh)

Tunnel-Play: (The idea is that there is play that you can not stop once it is started and just have to endure until it is done)
  • toothpaste
  • nettles
  • tiger balm
  • icy hot (harsh)
  • hot sauce (harsh)
  • hot chili peppers (harsh)
Clamps: (Generally give your skin/cunt at least a 2 min break for every 30 minutes of clamping. If you play with an experienced dom who can monitor things via pics/videos those 30 minutes can be a bit extended but not by too much)
  • clothes pegs for your pussy lips
  • clothes pegs for your clit (harsh)
  • binder clips for your pussy lips (harsh)
  • binder clips for your clit (HARSH)
Denial: (Not cumming can be quite some fun too for some, not for me though but I enjoy taking away orgasms from others xD)
  • No fun touchy for a week/month/year, however long you want to not enjoy your clit sexually at all.
  • Edges (Bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm and then stop, this is meant to make you horny but then not give you any release) (You can have a ton of those every day)
  • Go cum and ruin it (harsh) (Bring yourself to an orgasm, right when you crossed the point of no return, stop all stimulation. The idea is for you to cum but for you to let the orgasm just die. It is meant to be super frustrating and not give you any real release after.) (that one makes many subs cry in frustration, I love to watch a girl ruin it again and again but that is just me)
Stretching: (another form of fun torture)
  • pens, shove in as many as you can fit and write down the number. Next time go for 1-5 more and repeat. Slowly stretch yourself to be able to handle more and more.
  • find a long term goal, something too big to fit, a can or a bottle, a large dildo or something of that sort and slowly work your way up to your goal until you can make it fit.
  • urethra stretching (find a thin brush and use its handle or get some sounding tools and stretch your pee hole. Work slowly with that one and use lube. You do not want to cause damage there but you can work yourself up to the point where your pee hole can comfortably be fingered)

I think those will give you a rough insight, if you feel like you want to pick my brain some more, let me know either in here or via kik (meorin).

Happy struggling
Meorin

Clare2022

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
I’m 18 and I want ideas on how to torture my pussy and pee home I am a lesbian so no men please