MarriedMaidstone

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2023
Maidstone, Kent, UK
Excuse the newbie question.

I've seen a few posts here about consensual blackmail and I must admit the idea appeals to me, but how can you ensure that the person you give personal information to will abide by the rules and limits you set down at the outset? I appreciate there will always be the risk of being exposed to the person you give them, but what if they give you a stupid task like walk through the centre of town naked, something you're clearly not going to do? What if they just give the person your pictures because they're feeling bored?

I realise there are no guarantees and risk is part of the appeal. Do you ask for references? Is there a list of recommended controllers?

Thank you for reading this far. I hope you can reassure me

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There are no guarantees. The best you can do is vet someone. Ask for references. And get to a trust level over time.
I would say that the entire time anything you give to anyone expect it to be used shown and displayed copied saved forever with no limits. Then you’ll never be surprised.

Some will say contracts and details can help you but it kind works against both parties at times.

I myself will never expose someone publicly online with any amount of permission or approval because there’s no way to prove when there was consent and when that consent ended. I’m not going to court over some pics and Vids spread online.

The safest way I have done it was to choose when a prior sub was to be on cam on a cam site for exposure. That way she was always the party to consent by her having to log on and also could terminate the feed at anytime. Again still risk that people screen shots and or recorded the vid feeds but that was her portion of RACK in the situation.

One prior part. Including family and friends to be on the contact list for exposure as a threat to you without them knowing and approving . Is in turn you making them participate without their consent. So consider those around you who might be affected.

Featured Threads

New Personals