How do I tell my girlfriend I want her to peg me?

CumByPeggingOnly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2019
If she put a finger..in your ass....she is ready to FUCK your ass..By a strapon..gift wrap it...Challenge her her to ass fuck you and make you cum without any penile stimulation..It may happen the first time..or it may take 100 attempts.
Ask if it would be kool with her that ,your next orgasm be from pegging

Reactions: oddjobber

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Actually softly ask. It might be an undiscovered teritory for her so you will have to explain honestly. You will not loose her but get into kinkier chat.

You trust each other. However you know better what she thinks of you asking. If dhe thinks you might have bisexusl tendencies then maybe not right person to open the subject.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
But just ask her.
Tell her that both men and women get horny like this.

Feeling is the same.

To explain better: wife knows I feel something but never asked what or why. She still avoids and I am shy to tell. So just tell her damn!

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Do you know how lobster is cooked?

If they just drop the live lobster into the boiling water, the lobster reacts violently and exits the pan.. not good! So they put it into cold water instead, and lit a really slow fire underneath... As a result, the water heats up really slowly, and the lobster does not notice it... Before you know it, it is dead! Thousands of lobsters are cooked that way every day. It always works.

So, what I suggest you is to use a similar method. Spice your conversation a little on sex topics, then keep on adding spice and progressing in the theme... Soon enough, you will be into a hot enough mood to bring up that subject, and it will seem seamless and unprovoked!

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am afraid to ask but your topic encourages me a bit. Reminding I went slowly all the time I think I could just ask now.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
"How do I tell my girlfriend I want her to peg me?"

buy a strapon from Wish and ask her to be inventive.

please close this topic.

Reactions: cheesydude

Featured Threads

New Personals