How do you know what animal you are?

Thebitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 5, 2018
Hello, I am a submissive who has been interested in pet play, preferably the non-sexual kind, and was wondering how you know what kind of pet you are. Please only answer on the thread, and not ask to kik

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I haven't done a ton of petplay. But for me I identified as a cat. Partly because I like cats, but also when thinking about it I fell into more cat attitudes. I'm not super energetic like a puppy nor am I so quickly loyal. I tend to take a little more time for trust and I won't just follow right away. I guess think about traits of different animals that you might want to play and see what you identify with the most. It may be more than one animal and that's fine too.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I haven't done a ton of petplay. But for me I identified as a cat. Partly because I like cats, but also when thinking about it I fell into more cat attitudes. I'm not super energetic like a puppy nor am I so quickly loyal. I tend to take a little more time for trust and I won't just follow right away. I guess think about traits of different animals that you might want to play and see what you identify with the most. It may be more than one animal and that's fine too.

Of course you identify as a cat for the reasons you stated... you are, after all, a woman!

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
While this might not be true for everyone, for myself at least I engage in petplay as a number of different animals; dog, pig and horse.

Although my petplay is normally for sexual reasons (although I may not nessecarily be doing sexual tasks- rather I enjoy the humiliation of acting as an animal) so this may not be the answer you’re looking for.
But- I chose each animal more based on how they act and what I would do when playing as one rather than the animal itself.

You might find it helpful to think about what you might like to do- for example, if you’re drawn to playing with toys inside on the ground you might enjoy kitten or cat play; but if you rather being outside or doing tricks you might want to consider puppy play.

Reactions: Kytten

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
I only recently have started pet play, my characteristic traits are more of a cat however for some reason I keep getting chosen to be a dog... that's ok I like dogs to.
I havent been given the choice.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I only recently have started pet play, my characteristic traits are more of a cat however for some reason I keep getting chosen to be a dog... that's ok I like dogs to.
I havent been given the choice.

Of course you haven' t been given a choice. You are assumed to be a pet (which essentially are our slaves), those things do not given any choices.

Why are you chosen to be a dog most of the time? Think about it... What is more famous for its absolute obedience and loyalty? Dogs of course!

However, if you really know how to do it, the love, obedience, and respect you can get from a cat is amazing! And as I say, women naturally are more like cats than dogs...

Reactions: Tia and Kytten

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
Hi it's nice to meet you as a pet you are freed from your human toughts and are given a break to express your must primal feelings. if you want a hard answer you can determine if u like attention or don't want. //// you would honestly need to spend hours asking your self who am I and what I want/// if your more outdoorsy more maturnal. You prefer the water to land life.

Cats are fickle

Dogs are loyal

Ponys are athletic and proud

Cows are maturnal and puppy like

Pigs in my experience are a state of humiliated degrading trash that only wish for nothing but scraps

Mermaids I have no answer

For my self I find my self a mix of a tiger and an ox

Larger animals tend to be more dominate and aggressive I have found

Reactions: Kytten

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
Of course you haven' t been given a choice. You are assumed to be a pet (which essentially are our slaves), those things do not given any choices.

Why are you chosen to be a dog most of the time? Think about it... What is more famous for its absolute obedience and loyalty? Dogs of course!

However, if you really know how to do it, the love, obedience, and respect you can get from a cat is amazing! And as I say, women naturally are more like cats than dogs...
That makes sence and sorry I phrased it in a way to sound like I want a choice, I know I dont get a choice as a sub I am to serve him how it pleases him. I'm not even sure why I said that in the first place.

When I have a Sir I am loyal so it does make sence, and dogs to also show love obediance and respect as much as cats.

Thank you for clearing that up ita just been a bit confusing I think because I always seam to get the nickname Kytten yet i get instructed to be a dog. Like I said I dont mind I was just a bit confused.

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
You get a choice. he only dominated you on what you wish and willing.

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
You get to have say in the relationship. If you identify more as a kitten then you should be able to tell your dom that and they will try out having a kitten. Being a sub doesn’t me you never have any say. You still have your limits and you can have your own life.

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
Hi it's nice to meet you as a pet you are freed from your human toughts and are given a break to express your must primal feelings. if you want a hard answer you can determine if u like attention or don't want. //// you would honestly need to spend hours asking your self who am I and what I want/// if your more outdoorsy more maturnal. You prefer the water to land life.

Cats are fickle

Dogs are loyal

Ponys are athletic and proud

Cows are maturnal and puppy like

Pigs in my experience are a state of humiliated degrading trash that only wish for nothing but scraps

Mermaids I have no answer

For my self I find my self a mix of a tiger and an ox

Larger animals tend to be more dominate and aggressive I have found
Do you have kik? Let’s chat

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
This is a mindset. Dogs are loyal and obedient. They also tend to lick things.

You can buy dog vagina masturbators ( bad dragon started that) as well as canine and wolf dildos even at ebay.

If you are intrigued or can connect with that = be a dog.

Cats are independent, moody, and precotious. They tend to own their masters more than other way around and manipluate us by climbing onto out laps and purring. If you feel a connection with that = be a cat. (No rhyme intended or else this suddenly becomes dr seuss sex forum. Just sayin)

Cows are popular but more so for females due to them having breasts aka udders. Lactating females can be hooked to actual dairy milkers while restrained.

Even more intetesting is the fact a female via hormones and supplements can lactate without being pregnant.

I have seen multiple grades of sex play in hucow and they all lean my mind toward wishing i were female. That + g spot orgasms.

Cows are most beloved of all farm animals yet we butcher and eat the hell out of them which brings a twisted psyche into the fray with that.

More recently males and fem doms have begun playing bull and femdoms pegging males is basically a form of hucow although it may leave out costuming and farm gear. This is also why long 10inch + didos get used.

So if you connect with any of that = be a cow or bull

Horse/pony play has emerged and i think was/is inspired by mare vagina masturbaters (i got 1 on etsy by a private usa vender who makes them to order and can say its the single best masturbator ive owned), and also pony and horse penis dildos.

Pony and horse costumes have been around for ages so these are easy to find and that adds to this.

Stud dildos come in multiple sizes as well as flared and unflared. Ive found ones in places like aliexpress from 8 inches to 18 inches.

I can say playing with a mare masturbator or horse dildo is much safer and more practical (as well as more legal) than playing with real animal versions.

So if you connect with this = be a horse, pony, or mare

Pig is unique. Hogs are highly intelligent and selective creatures. Female hogs seek out sex with human males (you did not hear that from me -:) ).

Males are territorial. Pigs like to be clean and love getting bathed. People make pigs into house pets.

I think i have even seen hog penis dildos which means hog vagina masturbators may be forth coming.

So if you connect to that = be a pig, hog, or sow

Dragons, fairies, trolls, unicorns, and mermaids all fall under animal play and bad dragon + other vendors make vaginas and penises for most of those.

If you connect with any of these or dragon con = be the one you connect with

The Chinese calendar years assign patron or matron animals to each year. Oddly enough i have seen most people tend to personality match the animal assigned to their birth year.

In the 1990s i heard about this and was stunned to find how much i matched with mine - year of the horse. Especially regarding ford mustangs but most all other characteristics also.

But again this is a mindset and is sex play. So start with what 1 you think you connect with the most and try it out. In fact you can try them all and explore.

NOTE- animal play is in effect mock bestiality so if certain aspects of animal sexual organs does not intrigue you on some level = DO NOT TRY THIS.

It could later send you to therapy. Animals are mammals and humans are mammals. A mare vagina is EXACTLY THE SAME AS A WOMANS IF SHE WERE BENT OVER ON HER KNEES. Only the size of things is larger.

Animals are verile and super driven towards sex. This should facinate you to the point of mimicking it or even partaking in it directly via fantasy.

If not = avoid this.

This is not a form of s&m, dominance/sub, or bdsm in traditional means. This is mock bestiality.

So know these, play with these, and find where they take you if you feel connected or intrigued.

If not there are many other sex play forms to consider/explore.

Reactions: justlearning2