How do you know when to stop?

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and new to most bondage in general. If you didn't see my album I posted earlier, I explored tit bondage with rubber bands today (find the photos here). It was an incredible experience and I love how I can still feel the slight pain and sensitivity even hours later....but I feel like I could have gone further.

At the same time though, I don't want to permanently injure myself. How do you know how much is too much, or when it's time to stop? What safety precautions can I take?

I feel like I stopped myself too early out of fear of injury because I didn't know enough before exploring. I want to TRULY understand what I'm getting into before I play that way again.

Thanks! 😊

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great question, and in truth there is no simple answer.

You do need to be careful, especially when first starting out. The only real way is to incrementally increase your binding times. I actually did a post on this very subject in the Health and Safety section recently.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions, or just share them here so everyone can benefit from the discussion.

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Great question, and in truth there is no simple answer.

You do need to be careful, especially when first starting out. The only real way is to incrementally increase your binding times. I actually did a post on this very subject in the Health and Safety section recently.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions, or just share them here so everyone can benefit from the discussion.
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go along. 😊

Dumbfuckslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2021
I have very tiny tits. So whenever i try rubberbands on them, they roll off. Any solution for this?

Reactions: KpopSlut

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have very tiny tits. So whenever i try rubberbands on them, they roll off. Any solution for this?
The only real solution is more bands as tight as you can get them.

I have a tutorial here on using rubber bands that covers all the basics of why more is better but basically unless you create enough of a groove to form a globe shape they will always roll off. Unfortunately on tiny tits this means getting them really, really tight. A guide to just how tight is this album of another member demonstrating with cable ties. The advantage of these kind of rigid ties is they don't stretch however I have seen it done with rubber bands so it's certainly worth persisting.

Last edited:

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
if I could share some of my giant tits with you I would. I love them for play like this, but they make my back ache something fierce. 😅

I hope you find answers. Don't give up! You could even just try the rubber bands around your nipples. That part was my favorite honestly, and I love how I can still feel it. 😊

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, and new to most bondage in general. If you didn't see my album I posted earlier, I explored tit bondage with rubber bands today (find the photos here). It was an incredible experience and I love how I can still feel the slight pain and sensitivity even hours later....but I feel like I could have gone further.

At the same time though, I don't want to permanently injure myself. How do you know how much is too much, or when it's time to stop? What safety precautions can I take?

I feel like I stopped myself too early out of fear of injury because I didn't know enough before exploring. I want to TRULY understand what I'm getting into before I play that way again.

Thanks! 😊
i am not a expert, but i have seen your pics and there may be way to stop before any permanent damage, in your pics you have used bands and different spots, each rubber band tights on the tits causing blood flow blockage. ofc its not much of a blockage but when you use multiple rubber bands than it gets noticeable, at that point the more blockage the more numb your tits go. so you can test how long you can keep depending on how numb your nipples are like flicking them or so.

ofc its not like its a perfect method, its more like observation, there are better people and some doctors as well here on KT, may be they can give better answer

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
i am not a expert, but i have seen your pics and there may be way to stop before any permanent damage, in your pics you have used bands and different spots, each rubber band tights on the tits causing blood flow blockage. ofc its not much of a blockage but when you use multiple rubber bands than it gets noticeable, at that point the more blockage the more numb your tits go. so you can test how long you can keep depending on how numb your nipples are like flicking them or so.

ofc its not like its a perfect method, its more like observation, there are better people and some doctors as well here on KT, may be they can give better answer
Thank you for your advice. My nipples were starting to get cold this time, but I think that maybe that part was tighter and the other parts were looser. Maybe if I loosen the part around my nipples I can last longer next time. 🤔

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Thank you for your advice. My nipples were starting to get cold this time, but I think that maybe that part was tighter and the other parts were looser. Maybe if I loosen the part around my nipples I can last longer next time. 🤔
Novice about breast binding here:
reality check, dont try to go for longer and longer, that sounds like a dare game kids play, who can hold the hot tea pot the longest, who dares to run betwene passing cars the most, who can jump across the biggest gap betwene buildings.

Do whatever you want with your tits, but just trying to get close to the edge of causing damage repeatedly sounds risky.

KpopSlut

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2022
Novice about breast binding here:
reality check, dont try to go for longer and longer, that sounds like a dare game kids play, who can hold the hot tea pot the longest, who dares to run betwene passing cars the most, who can jump across the biggest gap betwene buildings.

Do whatever you want with your tits, but just trying to get close to the edge of causing damage repeatedly sounds risky.
I do understand there is some risk involved, but I also do feel I was nowhere near my limit, at least for most of my tits. I think the part around my nipples was too tight. I stopped because of them, not anything else.

Do I think I should try and go longer and longer every time until i find some magical arbitrary limit? No. Thats silly. I do think I CAN go longer than I did though, and would like to try to.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Try leaning over forward when applying the bands so that you get the benefit of whatever extra hang you might manage vs laying or leaning back. Also wider width bands allow more surface area friction on the skin. Lotions oils and some times body washes will make skin more slippery. Alcohol rub clean off will help remove those oils before band application.

Last option and really you need practice and experience is to use a tool that does the banding for you. Like they use on livestock to castrate. It’s like reverse pliers that hold a tight band open and once you get the meat into the hole you release the grip and the band attaches. This method would need practice and demo and possibly looser bands to the point you can still slip them off you.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Hello everyone,

Thanks! 😊
This is not a quick meal thing to be gobbled down but rather a thing to languish over and savor.

Your after remose is actually part of that as well as anticipation towards what is next, to what body part/s, and for how long.

Of course you do NOT desire to be disfigured or permantly altered so its an ongoing game of guessing experimenting exploring and changing.

We can always go longer but longer sometimes is not a good decision.

Sometimes shorter works best for that day and session while on others its a long day.

So just play with it. I do advise to savor it and leave something on the plate to anticipate during future sessions.

Featured Threads

New Personals