How I became a subbie.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
I was about 6 years old when I first had any activity. While at primary school there was a gang of 5 or 6 girls, a year or two older than me, who would corner me in the school playground and would pinch and kick me unless I took down my shorts and pants. I do not know why they picked on me in particular but they did, regularly, although if I could find a teacher to stand near they didn't dare. Once I was dragged into the girls toilets and had to remove my clothes and I was kept naked there for the whole lunchtime.
At the time I used to hate this bullying and sometimes cried (they liked that) but now I look back on this with pleasure. Of all the events of my youth this is one thing I remember most.
I think the teachers realised something was wrong and I was moved to another school.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I had very similar experiences during my years at secondary school which regularly happened. There were a bunch of girls that carried out such things on me. I won't go into details as I was under eighteen then and don't know if it is allowed. I won't really call these girls bullies but I guess by today's standards they would be labeled that, I think of them more as naughty and mischievous. As far as I'm aware they only did the stripping and extreme stuff to me. At first, I found it best to avoid them and dreaded if they caught up with me but as I learned more about sex and in particular kinks and realised my liking for being submissive I actually hoped they would come to pick on me. After five years of this, on leaving school I missed them but I did actually start dating one of them for a time after school.

I too don't know why they picked on me perhaps they had a sixth sense that I was submissive. I was hardly ever picked on by boys and if I was it would usually end in a fight. But I was taught never to hit a female and I seemed to have taken that to the extreme of always submitting to the female. In the early years, their fun was just teasing but I guess as I didn't resist or give the same back they soon released what a push over I was as far as they were concerned. Over time they became more confident that I would neither retaliate nor tell on them and their activities become more dominating and harsher. Like you I remember these times fondly. So much so that about ten years ago I saw the leader of this girl gang and got an erection right there in the street.

Reactions: cocklover

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
I was the new kid in my neighbor hood and had some difficulties making friends so quite a few various experiences during my years at secondary school. There was a clique of older guys and girls that basically took out their frustrations on me. They would invite me to parties where I would wind up being subjected to various humiliating tasks. After a while I met other kids, but the word got out - and I had a lot of invites to 'parties' where I had to do the 'initiation' to go. Some of these involved 'forced' participation - after awhile I actually looked forward to being invited by some of the older girls . It was always a game like 'dress up', 'strip poker', later on it turned into 'you can do me if I do you first'. We would build 'forts' in woods and capture 'prisoners' who wandered nearby. I got captured a lot. I moved away after H.S. but looking back I kinda miss the fun. Never saw any of those 'friends' again.

Featured Threads

New Personals