How is this site?

MistressCatarinaArrabello

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
May 24, 2021
Hello everyone. How is this site? Is there any action? And how is the ratio of real people vs various catfishers, fakes and the like?

g-man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2011
Hey, Welcome to KT. I'd say its about the same as any other kink oriented site. Had a few good experiences, had a few not so good. I'm sure you'll get to grips with whats what soon enough :)

Reactions: Benet91

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Alright. I guess I will figure it out. Thanks for the reply.
Patience helps a lot. Sarcastic passive-aggressiveness does not. You also posted a general conversation thread in the exhibition and personal imagery forum. ^^'

The site is slow. There are a few dedicated users knocking about with a couple of new faces coming and going every week or so.

Most of the users I've encountered are genuine, but many are picky about who they want to interact with. Identifying yourself as a "dominant mistress" will probably appeal to the large population of male subs residing in the more active forums.

MistressCatarinaArrabello

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
May 24, 2021
Patience helps a lot. Sarcastic passive-aggressiveness does not. You also posted a general conversation thread in the exhibition and personal imagery forum. ^^'

The site is slow. There are a few dedicated users knocking about with a couple of new faces coming and going every week or so.

Most of the users I've encountered are genuine, but many are picky about who they want to interact with. Identifying yourself as a "dominant mistress" will probably appeal to the large population of male subs residing in the more active forums.
Thank you for the info. Right. I am sure things will work out.

Featured Threads

New Personals