BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Just as the question said, I’m curious about how often people wear diapers and how long they have been wearing them for.

Additionally, what type of diapers do you wear, cloth disposable, pull up or another kind?
Does how often you wear have any influence on the type of diaper you use?
Has this preference changed at all over time and with expirence?

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
To answer my own question, it really varies for me.
I tend to stop wearing in the summer, as it gets way too hot here to stand the extra padding.
The rest of the year, I’ll wear typically 2-3 times a week; but sometimes much more often, up to several days in a row.

I wear disposables, the tape up kind normally when I’m at home, and the pull up kind of I’m going out. I appreciate how low key the pull ups are, but I wish they had the absorbency of the tape ones.

I’ve been considering switching to cloth, at least part of the time at home. Living in Australia, diapers are expensive (up to $1.50 each, even buying in bulk) so this would definitely cut down on cost, but I’m not sure I’ll like how they feel- not to mention the increased laundry!

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I am padded at all times, but the type definitely varies. Here are the following kinds I wear.
  • Disposable tape kind (crinclz & northshore brands mostly)
  • Disposable pull ups (abena & store brand)
  • Training panties (rearz brand)
  • Cloth all in ones (rarely)
Last year I decided to lock up all my big girl panties. They have remained locked up since so I only have the options or diapers, pull ups, training panties, or going camando.

I typically rotate between the different options so that my skin stays as healthy as possible. Rotating options also help save money as some are definitely more expensive then others.

I feel you about the summer being uncomfortable with the heat. I have found wearing my plastic backed diapers are more tolerable in the summer if I put ice down the back.

Thicklydiapered

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2021
Since 2013 I've been incontinent I've worn 24/7 over the years my diapers have gotten thicker and thicker I know where double diaper with boosters at all time