How to find a girl who's into Master/Slave relationship?

malevolence

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 17, 2012
How to find a girl who's into Master/Slave relationship?

Are there certain signs?

I don't want to say I'm into Master/Slave relationship because the girl will think I'm creep and she'll probably run or avoid me.

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Hey,
I thought this question was really interesting. No, there are no signs really.
Everyone I know is different.My best friend and I are both submissive, however, she is loud and flirty and I am shy and intelligent. My boyfriend is dominant, and he is shy (well, the way he looks is dominant with piercings and tattoos). But I'm saying, you just have to be open with someone to understand. Find an open-minded girl.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Well an easy quick test is to bring up the recent movie "50 shades" (I suggest watching/ reading it first, it's not terrible but it's not complete either).

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
There are no signs, usually someone who's into BDSM is not as open about it, you know since it's such a private side of you.
There's nno handbook that you can read, just find someone you like, if the relationships blossoms then you as you earn her trust can bring up BDSM, talk about it, give her books to read but no 50 shades, I personally recommend The Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair. Remember also that no book about BDSM will have ALL the information there is about it.
Try to build trust, since it's one of he major things in a D/s relationship or in any relationship for that matter. If you encounter someone who after bringing up BDSM and try a few things with her and still she's not into it, well you know that a D/s relationship won't happen.
No one will start as a slave right off the bat, at the beginning the submissive is in instruction which is a period of time in which the dominant teaches her about not only what he likes, but what she likes, test her limits, learns also what is the best way to punish her, etc. After the instruction period is over the submissive asks the dominant to serve him (obviously still as a submissive) after a period of time which varies between subs, she if sees it fit, can become a slave. A slave is a sub who doesn't have any limit or safe word.

jimmydean

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2013
Whoever said you just need to find an open minded girl is right. My girlfriend was completely vanilla when I met her. Couple years later, she's a perfect sub, into all kinds of kinky shit. I just eased her into it. Even the most timid girl in the world would usually be cool with you holding her hands down against the bed while you bang. They're usually chill with "talking dirty" too. Both of these can be segways into more and more kinks. Just ease into it and know when to stop pushing

Skex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2013
You can also focus your search to places where women with that interest congregate. Try fetlife and see if there is a local scene, alt dot com is another option, collarspace is another.

According to the research that I've seen the majority of women and and a significant minority of men identity as submissive, to the point that there is a definite shortage of dominants of both genders. Which is somewhat surprizing since they seem so rare.

Then again from what I understand from talking to subs on the matter is that "real" dominants are rarer than the D4s ads would suggest. Many simply being horn dogs and abusers looking for easy sex/victims. So submissives end up having to be very cautious in their selection.

Just think about how hard it can be to find a vanilla partner who works then multiply that by several orders of magnitude and you will be approaching the difficulties of finding a suitable playmate.

I've been looking for a good sub for a couple years now, of course my search is complicated by being married and even though she approves of my extramarital adventures it's a nonstarter for most women. I did find one who was very promising but I just didn't find her physically appealing when we got down to business.

The point is that it is not an easy search and there isn't an easy answer.

Featured Threads

New Personals