How to get the smallest size penis I can get for a photoshooting?

c3c3c3

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 25, 2019
By the smallest size, I mean the size you get when you swim in cold water or do high intensity exercises.
Most of you know what I mean, those cases where the blood flows to the "important parts of your body" and your penis usually just become a little clit with the size of a prepubescent for some minutes.

The reason is I'm into SPH (small penis humiliation) + online exposure so I love to take photos of myself and dream about getting recognised as a small penis owner by people I know.
But when trying to get my penis smaller, It just cost to much time/effort and it always recovers it sizes before I try to start the photoshooting.

So I would like to know if there's some way to maintain that penis size for a longer time, and maybe disable it to recover normal size even if I get horny.

Thanks,
c3c3c3

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
Perhaps try to fashion some type of jock strap/ice pack to keep the little guy cold and tiny and then you can take it off right before you begin to shoot?

Last edited:
Reactions: oddjobber

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Tight pants. The penis usually takes the shape you force it into. Jerk off a day before. If you are not horny during the shooting you are ok.

Featured Threads

New Personals