How to make a guy's crotch and balls uncomfortable or irritated?

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
A friend and I are going to a two day meeting with other people. As the result of winning a dare, I get to give him an assignment he has to do. It would be fun to make it so that his crotch and balls are uncomfortable, irritated, or itchy, etc, especially when he walks or moves. I want him to be able to keep other people from knowing, but want to make it so that he is uncomfortable. It would be great if I could make it hard for him to walk normal, but not impossible to do so. Any ideas? Thank you

Reactions: ervin4mistress

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
I know it's an odd idea, but a bit of sand in a tight boxer, not to dry not too moist... that's a hell of a scratch you want to hitch. I think i'm not the only one that felt that getting a swing in the sea. That's a wild guess but maybe worth exploring.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I know it's an odd idea, but a bit of sand in a tight boxer, not to dry not too moist... that's a hell of a scratch you want to hitch. I think i'm not the only one that felt that getting a swing in the sea. That's a wild guess but maybe worth exploring.
just increadible tigth underwear, perhaps even a ladies pair ^^

Reactions: Lia51

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
just increadible tigth underwear, perhaps even a ladies pair ^^
Dunno why that idea poped into my mind, but i'm glad I am not the only one that felt that it could be an interesting idea. For sure it can be refined.

ervin4mistress

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2022
A friend and I are going to a two day meeting with other people. As the result of winning a dare, I get to give him an assignment he has to do. It would be fun to make it so that his crotch and balls are uncomfortable, irritated, or itchy, etc, especially when he walks or moves. I want him to be able to keep other people from knowing, but want to make it so that he is uncomfortable. It would be great if I could make it hard for him to walk normal, but not impossible to do so. Any ideas? Thank you
Kick his balls and burst them

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Uncomfortable and irritated. Go with shaving the area but not smooth. You want that short stubble so it’s itchy. Then add in some icy hot, or bio freeze, or similar. Tight underwear and lots of walking. That should make it pretty miserable.

exposuretart

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2020
Stinging nettles, itching powder, toothpaste, wasabi paste. mustard, chili sauce, deep heat creams, thumbtacks poked through his underwear and taped in place with duct tape, A hair tie or rubber band wrapped around and around his balls, a large padlock locked around his cock and balls or just balls, (that one is very annoying),

Rookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. He is attending meetings today with his balls, crotch, and crack coated with Elmer's glue and covered with sand and little pebbles that would go in the bottom of an aquarium. He also has a length of twine that is tied to his balls at one end and attached to a small ball of tape at the other. The ball of tape is stuffed in his ass. Ha Ha!

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. He is attending meetings today with his balls, crotch, and crack coated with Elmer's glue and covered with sand and little pebbles that would go in the bottom of an aquarium. He also has a length of twine that is tied to his balls at one end and attached to a small ball of tape at the other. The ball of tape is stuffed in his ass. Ha Ha!
Geeze, i did not know you had that amount of power over him ^^

Featured Threads

New Personals