How to make a penis itch?

FlyMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 9, 2022
Hi,
any ideas of how to make the penis of a guy itch. Toothpaste is very short termed, so is cayenne and other peppers. I am looking for something with the effects of a mosquito bite or similar.
Some form of a itching powder that can be easily made at home?
Any ideas?

SlutSlaveBoy85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2022
Stinging nettles are your best choice and they happen just to grow now...
Hurts a lot, after the pain is gone you will have nimble sensation for at least 2h-4h.. Its not itchy but it nimbles a lot.
Pick up green stems with green leafs, those sting the most, roll cock and balls on it, smack it or just glide them over...choice is yours :)

Reactions: KTPhinchy and FlyMe

SlutSlaveBoy85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 30, 2022
What kind of pain? Stretching? Burn?
.... Someone made a nice post here about slef bondage with pump and 3 steps of pain, where you lube inside the pump with {step 3 tobasco} and have that burning sensation for a week... I myself never experienced that...
If you're up for stretching, go with bottles like Coca-Cola or something, but keep the sealed, or cans. If you dare rub them with stuff like tooth paste, and other mint hot stuff. Go slow and safe Most important, any bleeds you have to stop immediately.
Would suggest you to invest in a knot wide dildos, hard to put in and even harder to pull out gives you nice spikes of pain and you will want it more....
Again try stinging nettles on you rose bud, but isolate it and don't rub it on ass cheeks as pain will be focused on your ass, balls cock.

Bit extreme one buy a toilet brush and clean your ass with it, yes go deep and again this is extreme for my taste, but it's very painful and it's for experienced anal slaves.

FlyMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 9, 2022
I was looking more for causing itch on the head of the penis

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Hurts a lot, after the pain is gone you will have nimble sensation for at least 2h-4h.. Its not itchy but it nimbles a lot.
Pick up green stems with green leafs, those sting the most, roll cock and balls on it, smack it or just glide them over...choice is yours :)
Nettles are lovely, the pain is exquisite, and I find my genitals itch for a couple of days after a good session. From experience, I find the darker green the nettles, the greater the pain.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Come on, there are so many options in Supermarkets choosing between Chilly and Chilly sauce and Tabasco.
Nettles sting less time than pepper.
Poison Ivy? never tried, I am curious but I can't find it here.

Last edited:

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Sure, chilli sauce goes the trick, but I don't find the burning sensation lasts very long, unlike nettles. Plus for me, the anticipation and the actual furtive gathering of the nettles is all part of the fun!!!

Winston_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 11, 2022
Depending on your location, insects may prove to be helpful. Mosquitos, some ants, various caterpillar species.

However there are risks involved such as animal-borne viruses, and allergic reactions to venoms that are to be considered.

Try rose hips. The seeds are covered in fine, irritating hairs that are the prime component of itching powder.

KTPhinchy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2023
Like you choice of stinging nettles. I was made to shave my tiny cock, then put fresh nettles in my pants and go shopping at the supermarket. By the time I got home I was suffering big time, with the whole area throbbing and the foreskin swollen. The pain disappered after a few hours, but the area was uncomfortable for a couple of days

Attachments

• laugh (93).JPG
    laugh (93).JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 13

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
Some form of a itching powder that can be easily made at home?
Any ideas?
I wonder if something like this would meet the criteria of 'itching' you are chasing in that region if directly applied. No experience on trying these, just a search given the criteria of 'itch' rather than other suggestions.

Anyway, perhaps some other food for thought.

Featured Threads

New Personals