How to make him stop pleading before his time?

servant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2015
My husband has had it coming for a long time and one day I found his cell phone with things on it that would get him in trouble. Rather than ruin any future and to make a long story short, he lost the rights to his pecker.

I put a metal grommet piercing through his frenulum and installed a very secure chastity cage. I give him 4 orgasms per year 1 for every season. I feel on a deep moral belief that's all any man should get especially him! So everything has been good for over a year now until the last month he fucked up and had a ruined orgasm with no stimulation right before he came. I didn't care or think anything about it and actually I thought he was trying to pull tricks so and back in the cage it went. But now he is dispirite, completely unsatisfied, and of course pathetic. I have zero time.. or tolerance for this and will not give in! I don't want to physically hurt him or delay his next orgasm. Anyone have any suggestions on how make him shut up for another 2 months?

Thx

inservice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
San Diego
Stand your ground. He will come around and respect an love your more. No one is perfect although it sounds like he has a perfect owner.

Reactions: servant

servant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2015
Stand your ground. He will come around and respect an love your more. No one is perfect although it sounds like he has a perfect owner.
So do you think that whole ruined orgasm thing was a cheap ploy that backfired or was it him just being a total fuckup?

Mr.Addiction

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2018
You could slowly take away orgasm privileges.
Like you stated before, you allow him 4 orgasm per year, if he start to get on your nerve take one away?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
fornhis lack of self control..maybe his seasonal orgasms should only be received thru anal stimilation. keep the bitch caged and only cum when he is fucked.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
After reading previous posts... I am suspicious.

How to get a man to quit begging for release from chastity... the absolute most effective way I know is also the cruelest.

Give him the key. Seriously, just fucking give it to him.

And, when you do, say something like "The game is over if you unlock it... and we will never play again" Now, you have to mean it and be prepared for him to quit the game. But he won't. ;)

servant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2015

How to get a man to quit begging for release from chastity... the absolute most effective way I know is also the cruelest.

And, when you do, say something like "The game is over if you unlock it... and we will never play again" Now, you have to mean it and be prepared for him to quit the game. But he won't. ;)
I don't feel it's a game.. the truth is I really hate cum and feel that men cum too often! I don't like thinking about the possibility. I feel like I am serving him and that's how I am able to get through the 4 times per year. Maybe I'm just a bitch but that's how I see it. Since a ruined orgasm is so bad I'm going to threaten him with that. Also do you think once per season is fair? Thx

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017

oooh..now that is truely devious!! and genius!

for some the idea of losing that part of the play...almost just being ignored in a sense is worse than getting smacked.
i know if i was in that situation i would most likely give the key back.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I don't feel it's a game.. the truth is I really hate cum and feel that men cum too often! I don't like thinking about the possibility. I feel like I am serving him and that's how I am able to get through the 4 times per year. Maybe I'm just a bitch but that's how I see it. Since a ruined orgasm is so bad I'm going to threaten him with that. Also do you think once per season is fair? Thx

Considering that you ripped his foreskin off with a pair of pliers.....

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/please-read-my-mistress.11269/

... I am pretty sure you are going to do whatever you like regardless of the enjoyment of anyone.

Reactions: oddjobber

Alania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 1, 2019
That's a good idea, but you might overall damage his health. I think you should find a more balanced way to do this. If you damage his health too much he wouldn't be able to perform. ;)

Miss M

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2017
New Zealand
Dommeslife.com
Since you have clearly told him when his next release would be I would

A: add on a week to his chastity period everytime he asked for release prior to the date agreed upon with maximum of four weeks before he has his next release taken away completely.

B: start butt plug training him. Everytime he asks for release prior to the agreed upon date increase the size of his butt plug. You should also remind him that if he asks more than 4 times he will only get to cum by being fucked anally.

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Take him to a glory hole and tell him he must please or watch you please X number of cocks before he may be pleased by someone at the glory hole. He will either be your bi sissy slave or stop whining

Featured Threads

New Personals