Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLily

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2015
Doms, what are some surprises or "gifts" for lack of a better word that you would enjoy receiving from your long distant sub or slave? Not just sexy stuff, but reminders of their devotion.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
Mabye a full body pic with my name all over you or a collar or choker that says property then their name and mabye a skype call with you you in bandage ready to serve

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Just a simple im thinking of you kik or text or however you talk to each other.....something that I really like is a simple good morning sir I plan on being a good girl all day just for you. Anything along those lines that let me know that shes thinking of me first thing in the morning.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
well you know your master best and things he enjoys. I have in the past gotten pictures of things we have been wanting to do where she tried it out, or different submissive posts, random pictures, videos, stories, recordings etc. Really it doesn't have to be anything special in the long run just something you know they really enjoy and aren't expecting and it will very likely make your dom smile and think of you even more.

Master_Kevin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
A note saying something in your day reminded you of him.

I think that its special to receive such a note. As a dominant its nice knowing that what I'm doing stays with the submissive throughout the day and their thoughts go back to me.

Master Kevin

MasterDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2016
Good advice

Im sorry i dont have anything to add but the advice given yet is the best as far as i can image. I my sub did that ill definitely smile and think of them.

For me a general rule of thumb ill say is that it's always the small things that have most effect, for example three words "thinking of you"

Yokel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2016
Choose an outfit that you know is one of his favourites and let him know that you're wearing it for him today.

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
Good tip

Think about the small things. Like the day. Month. Maybe year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals