but please give me punishment ideas
thanks

noname999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 4, 2021
You mentioning stationary makes me think of a stapler.
Make sure you remove the staples (unless you are extreme) and use it to clamp down on your pussy lips or clit. See if you can push hard enough to get over the threshold where a staple would come out.

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
You mentioning stationary makes me think of a stapler.
Make sure you remove the staples (unless you are extreme) and use it to clamp down on your pussy lips or clit. See if you can push hard enough to get over the threshold where a staple would come out.
oh shit no no no
not anything to do with needles

noname999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 4, 2021
oh shit no no no
not anything to do with needles
Uhm that's why I said to remove the staples beforehand.
The idea is to squeeze, not puncture.

You could probably do the same thing with two cutting boards or something similar if the stapler is too intimidating.

caffeinecolin

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2019
snap rubberbands against your clit and pussy. Put binder clips on and after some time pull them off without opening them. Stretch yourself by inserting as many pens as possible. Blow hot air onto yourself with a hairdrier set to hot.
Have fun,
-Colin

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
Uhm that's why I said to remove the staples beforehand.
The idea is to squeeze, not puncture.

You could probably do the same thing with two cutting boards or something similar if the stapler is too intimidating.
oh okay thanks

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
thanks, i did it
snap rubberbands against your clit and pussy. Put binder clips on and after some time pull them off without opening them. Stretch yourself by inserting as many pens as possible. Blow hot air onto yourself with a hairdrier set to hot.
Have fun,
-Colin

Reactions: caffeinecolin

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
hmm
limits: blood, needles, chili/ginger... i can't think of any more
dislikes: basically my limits
p.s. i do not have toys or ropes or stuff like that
i want a punishment 4/10
idk how to post property
thx for your consideration
idk..what are your limits?what are your likes and dislikes?
be more clear if you want a response and a good punishing..also how bad do you want to be punished?

crackskid

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2014
Do you have ice? If so fill your pussy until it hurts then let it all melt. after every minute of waiting for the ice to melt slap your clit with a ruler 3 times.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Dry hump a stiff bristle hair brush or scrub brush hard for 5 minutes with out stopping.
This will cause soft tissue tearing and lots of blood. This is not something for beginners. It can also result in infection and scar tissue. Please keep a level head on what is fantasy and what is reality.

Reactions: Soanon

Soanon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2012
What you need, my dear, is three sets of chopsticks and seven rubber bands. DM if you’d like full instructions.

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
*hold your pee for two hours before starting
*wear a blindfold ,wear clothespins/binder clips/hair pins(or tie your nipples with rubberbands) and insert as many sharpies as you can into you vagina to stretch it nicely..stay like this for 15 mins to half an hour max.
*now spread your legs and spank your clit with a wooden spoon/scale/hairbrush.
*now lie down and tape your whatever you have on your nipples to the floor and slowly remove each sharpie out..(do it slowly-this should take 15-20 mins)
*now remove the tape and clamps ,write public property across your cunt with the sharpies dripping with cum and whore on your slutty whore,mangy bitch on your boobs and go get ice from your freezer and insert a minimum of 7 ice cubes(or more) into your nice stretched pussy and wait until it melts.
*now put your clamps back on and pull your nipples upwards and piss on your dry bathroom floor(even if it goes wrong it's easier to clean)
*now, you said that you were new and didn't know what you were into this will help find out whether you're into piss ,pet play ,degradation ,humiliation and all.
*lick the piss like a fucking dog,lick the foor as clean as you can and clean up the rest of the floor with your hair by rolling in it like a dog.

tbh you don't even sound that kinky so by the time you're done with this you'll know for sure..you sound vanilla to me and that's alright but if you do enjoy this then I think we'll be in touch ;)
mmm yes i enjoy stretching my pussy
however i will not do the piss part cuz I'm kind of a clean freak, it's not hygienic to me
thx tho

Reactions: Demonsprincess

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Welcome to kinktalk. There are some good ideas as well as safety precautions mentioned above already.

I had also posted a thread on ideas on using household objects and stationery as kinky toys recently in the sub forum Kink talk University. This is the link in case you find it useful.

Last edited:

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
Welcome to kinktalk. There are some good ideas as well as safety precautions mentioned above already.

I had also posted a thread on ideas on using household objects and stationery as kinky toys recently in the sub forum Kink talk University. This is the link in case you find it useful.
thx :)

axfras

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
np..instead of that you can take a hairbrush and spank you olied ass 150 times and after that insert the hairbrush handle into your clit (deep as you can),place it on a pillow to hold it in place and fuck yourself ..edge three times
k thx!

Reactions: Demonsprincess

Featured Threads

New Personals