Hucow wanted!

farmer2019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone!

Not too long ago, I discovered the world of hucows and what can I say? I just really want to try being a farmer, to get a little bit more involved. So, I am now looking for a (female) online hucow with nice udders (size not too important) that can be caressed, massaged, bound, milked... used and abused in short. I'm pretty open about things, so if you're a hucow and interested (or at least want to try things out, just like me), feel free to message me on here. I also have kik, but first contact through PM here, please.

About me in short, I'm a 30-year-old guy from Berlin, so far more used to being the dom in a sub/dom relationship (with orgasm control being my favorite kink). Your age and location don't matter too much to me, it's more important that we have similar interests and likes in the first place.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

farmer2019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 13, 2019
Hi!

The ad's still open! I got a few PMs but so far noone seems to be the right fit.

farmer2019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 13, 2019
...aaand the ad's open once more!

The details from the first post still apply. I hope there's a nice hucow around with big udders to play with. I'm also open to someone without experience who just wants to try this kink out (let's explore together!)

hucowizuku

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 25, 2021
hello master farmer. i hope id be what you want.

Attachments

• 20211124_093551.jpg
    20211124_093551.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14

Featured Threads

New Personals