Humiliating blow jobs?

Dido

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2021
Bulgaria
How about something even more humiliating! A girl talking on the phone with someone while giving head (mmaybe she could talk with her girl best friend or with her own mother).

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
This is a sort of open question to FEMALE subs, I have had many different reactions over the years so I would be curious to know yours too.

Which of the following do you identify with in some way and which combinations (if any) do you find degrading or humiliating.

You are to give a blow job to a Dom, there is no preliminary you just meet and give him the blow job.

Location, in a car, in a public toilet cubical or in a concealed public place like in bushes at a park.

Clothing, he remains fully clothed just unzips while you have to strip naked. He strips and you stay clothed. He stays clothed and so do you.

Cum, he tells you to swallow, he tells you to hold it in your mouth for the next hour, he cums all over your face hair and clothes (if dressed) or he cums on your tits and in your bra and tells you to leave it there until dry.

You can respond here or by PM if you're shy about sharing this.
In a toilet cubical with him fully dressed just his dick out and tells me to swallow the cum is very humiliating and I love that kinda humiliation 😍

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2021
Public but concealed is my favorite - especially in a vehicle. Haven’t done it in a LONG time though but that’s not very humiliating to me. More humiliating would be to make her hold it in her mouth while walking in public or on her clothes and make her walk through public.

Ashwai91

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 29, 2021
For me.
Public toilet
Him unzipped me naked
And he cum into my bra and breasts and then having to wear that all day.

Damn that gets me hot and bothered

dearelliot

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I like the lady to ask for it, She will kneel and take it out, and then ask for permission, she has to tell me what she will do and how. I love to hear a lady talk about the act...

Featured Threads

New Personals