Humiliating blow jobs?

MichaelF

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2022
In a toilet booth with the door unlocked or changing room at a clothing store. Him fully clothed and me with tits out. Him cumming on my boobs and leaving it there till I get back home. 😍
This is so extraordinarily hot, exciting, and something to think about while ...

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
I know this is basically a dead thread but this is the only thread i could ask this. I'm sorry if this is not right.

But does anyone could tell me how to give the best blowjobs that could lead to deepthroating? Or what was the best blowjob you've experienced if you're a male. I don't have gag reflex and i could suck a whole cock and still be able to lick the balls but doesn't it get too boring for men if this is done everytime???

Thank you in advance 💕🥺

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I know this is basically a dead thread but this is the only thread i could ask this. I'm sorry if this is not right.

But does anyone could tell me how to give the best blowjobs that could lead to deepthroating? Or what was the best blowjob you've experienced if you're a male. I don't have gag reflex and i could suck a whole cock and still be able to lick the balls but doesn't it get too boring for men if this is done everytime???

Thank you in advance 💕🥺
Everyone is different
Deep throat
More suction
More focus on the head
Stroking with hand while working the rest in mouth
Dragging teeth lightly on the out stroke
Variety is the spice of life

• Love
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
The best way to get answer will be to talk to the person on the receiving end. What he likes.

But here are some other ideas.

Using hands. You can use them in different ways to stroke. Single hand, both hands. The motion can also be changed. Stroke it up and down, in a rotating motion while stroking up and down. Additionally, you can also caress the balls, inner thighs etc. You can do this both when you are sucking and not.

Some people love it sloppy. Use spit and make it really sloppy.

You can also create a suction instead of just going up and down. Just suck the head like a lollipop.

Use a lot of tongue, teeth (be careful with this). Mixing it up always makes the blowjob feel better. And always go deep and hold it.

Other small things that'll make a blowjob better for me are,
Slapping cock on face/tongue
Rubbing cock all over face
Pushing cock into the corner of cheeks.
Rubbing it across lips

Devil 😈

• Wow
Reactions: Penelopeness23

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
I
The best way to get answer will be to talk to the person on the receiving end. What he likes.

But here are some other ideas.

Using hands. You can use them in different ways to stroke. Single hand, both hands. The motion can also be changed. Stroke it up and down, in a rotating motion while stroking up and down. Additionally, you can also caress the balls, inner thighs etc. You can do this both when you are sucking and not.

Some people love it sloppy. Use spit and make it really sloppy.

You can also create a suction instead of just going up and down. Just suck the head like a lollipop.

Use a lot of tongue, teeth (be careful with this). Mixing it up always makes the blowjob feel better. And always go deep and hold it.

Other small things that'll make a blowjob better for me are,
Slapping cock on face/tongue
Rubbing cock all over face
Pushing cock into the corner of cheeks.
Rubbing it across lips

Devil 😈
I'll be sure to remember this once i do it. Thank you so much

Reactions: J-wilson

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I may have missed it if mentioned, but for me, she is talking with her mouth full and eye contact!

Featured Threads

New Personals