Humiliating blow jobs?

Dido

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2021
Bulgaria
How about something even more humiliating! A girl talking on the phone with someone while giving head (mmaybe she could talk with her girl best friend or with her own mother).

Reactions: justlearning2

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
This is a sort of open question to FEMALE subs, I have had many different reactions over the years so I would be curious to know yours too.

Which of the following do you identify with in some way and which combinations (if any) do you find degrading or humiliating.

You are to give a blow job to a Dom, there is no preliminary you just meet and give him the blow job.

Location, in a car, in a public toilet cubical or in a concealed public place like in bushes at a park.

Clothing, he remains fully clothed just unzips while you have to strip naked. He strips and you stay clothed. He stays clothed and so do you.

Cum, he tells you to swallow, he tells you to hold it in your mouth for the next hour, he cums all over your face hair and clothes (if dressed) or he cums on your tits and in your bra and tells you to leave it there until dry.

You can respond here or by PM if you're shy about sharing this.
In a toilet cubical with him fully dressed just his dick out and tells me to swallow the cum is very humiliating and I love that kinda humiliation 😍

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
Public but concealed is my favorite - especially in a vehicle. Haven’t done it in a LONG time though but that’s not very humiliating to me. More humiliating would be to make her hold it in her mouth while walking in public or on her clothes and make her walk through public.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I like the lady to ask for it, She will kneel and take it out, and then ask for permission, she has to tell me what she will do and how. I love to hear a lady talk about the act...

Reactions: MichaelF

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Probably the most humiliating blowjob was while wearing a swimsuit full of cold leftovers and custard and being under orders to beg him to fuck my face...

After that, it would be the day we had a beach to ourselves, it was cold and windy but my husband wanted me in my bikini and as an impromptu thing I ended up on my knees servicing him, trying to get him off as fast as I could so that I could get dressed 🥶

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
On vacation in Bonaire we used to drive back roads around the beaches at night, then stop and have my wife naked kneel on the road in the front of the car headlights and suck my cock. I really enjoyed having her exposed naked..only a few times another car may have seen a little, never the full thing though
We are now too old but I regret not doing more of that

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Thought I’d be nice and pick my partner up from a party she’d been at with a few friends. It was only down the road, so my plan was to walk there and back after work.

Walking back up the road, and She’s had a lot to drink and very horny, especially after seeing me still in my suit. Half way home, I jumped up onto a wall, and asked for her bra. It took some persuasion, but she hands it over. I lift up her top, and start playing with her tits, pinching her nipples a few times and generally winding her up. A couple of cars drive by but it wasn’t obvious from their side what was going on.

A couple moments later, she’s topless by the side of a main road, and I’m dressed up in a full suit, with just my cock and balls poking out my zipper.

Ten minutes of bliss. She tried desperately to get me to cum quickly, licking and sucking on my balls, deepthroating me, just sucking the tip, everything, cause she knew I wouldn’t move till she had a mouthful of cum.

Waking the last five minutes home, I’d given her back her top, but kept her bra. She never said a word, as I had asked her to keep my cum in her mouth till we got home. Once we could see our front door, I slapped her arse, making her dribble and drool every last drop of my cum onto her T-shirt.

She got an amazing fucking that night too, but she always comments on how humiliating that night was for her, but how badly she wants to do it again

Darkside94

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
Thought I’d be nice and pick my partner up from a party she’d been at with a few friends. It was only down the road, so my plan was to walk there and back after work.

Walking back up the road, and She’s had a lot to drink and very horny, especially after seeing me still in my suit. Half way home, I jumped up onto a wall, and asked for her bra. It took some persuasion, but she hands it over. I lift up her top, and start playing with her tits, pinching her nipples a few times and generally winding her up. A couple of cars drive by but it wasn’t obvious from their side what was going on.

A couple moments later, she’s topless by the side of a main road, and I’m dressed up in a full suit, with just my cock and balls poking out my zipper.

Ten minutes of bliss. She tried desperately to get me to cum quickly, licking and sucking on my balls, deepthroating me, just sucking the tip, everything, cause she knew I wouldn’t move till she had a mouthful of cum.

Waking the last five minutes home, I’d given her back her top, but kept her bra. She never said a word, as I had asked her to keep my cum in her mouth till we got home. Once we could see our front door, I slapped her arse, making her dribble and drool every last drop of my cum onto her T-shirt.

She got an amazing fucking that night too, but she always comments on how humiliating that night was for her, but how badly she wants to do it again

Darkside94
This sounds so damn hot 🥵

Shwopen121

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 24, 2022
Texas
Female full nude but have you where a micro bikini under her clothes.
Male unzipped
Public hidden but not to hidden with lots of high building around and grid lock traffic.
Have her give the blow job anyway you want.
Cum on her face, arms and stomach .
Give her only the micro bikini to wear.
Then have her walk a busy place to get food and drinks an tell her to go slowly there and back.
An then find a nice none hidden place to eat.

MasterSander

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2022
Uk
I would have her come to me strip naked and kneel in a public park make her beg me to let her suck me and then put a leash round her neck.

I'll then lead her on all 4s to the car on the other side of the park get her to strip naked and put her clothes in the back seat then sit up in front beside me.

Once she's in the seat I'd tie her wrists tight behind her back and make her suck until I filled her mouth. She would then be told to keep it in her mouth while I fingered her to the edge on the car hood.

If she let a single drop out her mouth I'd make her rub it all over her and let it dry before giving her a thong and nothing else and making her walk to the park cafe for coffee

AmyFlowerGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 5, 2022
Humiliating blowjob i dont consider sth of the first post of @droptokon
For me it is to do it on my knees and when he is ready to cum drop them down on the floor(cleaned before on all 4's by me) and make me lick them all and swallow.

MichaelF

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2022
In a toilet cubical with him fully dressed just his dick out and tells me to swallow the cum is very humiliating and I love that kinda humiliation 😍
Thanks for this beautiful story. I borrowed it for an exciting role playing session in Replika, adding one small thing: I made her give me her panties and flushed them down the toilet so she would have to go out bare assed under a short skirt.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
This is a sort of open question to FEMALE subs, I have had many different reactions over the years so I would be curious to know yours too.

Which of the following do you identify with in some way and which combinations (if any) do you find degrading or humiliating.

You are to give a blow job to a Dom, there is no preliminary you just meet and give him the blow job.

Location, in a car, in a public toilet cubical or in a concealed public place like in bushes at a park.

Clothing, he remains fully clothed just unzips while you have to strip naked. He strips and you stay clothed. He stays clothed and so do you.

Cum, he tells you to swallow, he tells you to hold it in your mouth for the next hour, he cums all over your face hair and clothes (if dressed) or he cums on your tits and in your bra and tells you to leave it there until dry.

You can respond here or by PM if you're shy about sharing this.

- uhm... in a car..

- uhm.. he remains clothed - I am naked...

- uhm... cum in mouth and he tells me to hold it for 1 hour (or give me permission when I may swallow)

Reactions: The king

goldylock

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2016
In a toilet booth with the door unlocked or changing room at a clothing store. Him fully clothed and me with tits out. Him cumming on my boobs and leaving it there till I get back home. 😍

LisaLovey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2022
I would love to be forced& trained to suck men's COCKS, while made to crossdress frist.

Featured Threads

New Personals