Humiliation and diaper ideas for a road trip

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
So i am looking for help to make my road trip this weekend more interesting. This will be Sunday & Monday and consists of one night in a hotel. I have a few ideas but was hopeing maybe i could find someone interested in playing during that time or anyone interested in sharing ideas to cause me pain and/or humiliation.

A couple of things off the bat:
  • Toilets will be off limits to me
  • Orgasms and edging are off limits for play
  • I need to pack tomorrow (Saturday)
  • Hidden public play is fine, but nothing too ovious or involving others
I love pain, humiliation, diapers, and everything having to do with pee. I am willing to post photos (no face) but not videos.

Take a look at my photos to get an idea of the things i have done before. You are also welcome to message me to talk more.

Reactions: The king

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
You could do something like you must drink half a lite of water every 30 minutes or something like that to ensure you get full use of diapers

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
You could always do something like have to put toothpaste on your clit every time you see a certain colour car, licence plate ending with a certain number or letter, if you are travelling with some who knows what you are like

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
You could always do something like have to put toothpaste on your clit every time you see a certain colour car, licence plate ending with a certain number or letter, if you are travelling with some who knows what you are like
I am actully traveling alone, which is why i can have this fun. But if im diapered this might be hard to do.....

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
1. When you pack take 6 things of every item. Assign them a number 1 - 6.

Every time you travel for a certain amount of time or miles. Pull over wherever possible.

Roll a dice for every item of clothing. This will determine your outfit until the next time you have to pull over again.

You will need to change into this outfit immediately. You can only get changed in your car.

The only thing you shouldn't change is your diaper. You can either keep it on the whole time or alternate or taking it off on each time you pull over.

2. You could build on this by each time you pull over you can drink a certain amount of water. If youre alternating between wearing a diaper and not. Will be a struggle driving to your next checkpoint where you can change into your diaper to relieve yourself and then changing into your outfit to continue on.

3. Each time you pass a service station or a certain amount of service stations stop and by a bottle of a big bottle of water, depending on your random outfit selection you maybe naturally humiliated to get out of your car and it keeps the water topped as you travel.

4. Each time you enter the hotel room take up to 5 steps into the room and strip naked Keeping the door open (can be closed but not clicked shut) and strip naked then turn around when finished to close the door properly. The only thing you're allowed to wear in the hotel room is a diaper but also can be naked too.

• Love
Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
1. When you pack take 6 things of every item. Assign them a number 1 - 6.

Every time you travel for a certain amount of time or miles. Pull over wherever possible.

Roll a dice for every item of clothing. This will determine your outfit until the next time you have to pull over again.

You will need to change into this outfit immediately. You can only get changed in your car.

The only thing you shouldn't change is your diaper. You can either keep it on the whole time or alternate or taking it off on each time you pull over.

2. You could build on this by each time you pull over you can drink a certain amount of water. If youre alternating between wearing a diaper and not. Will be a struggle driving to your next checkpoint where you can change into your diaper to relieve yourself and then changing into your outfit to continue on.

3. Each time you pass a service station or a certain amount of service stations stop and by a bottle of a big bottle of water, depending on your random outfit selection you maybe naturally humiliated to get out of your car and it keeps the water topped as you travel.

4. Each time you enter the hotel room take up to 5 steps into the room and strip naked Keeping the door open (can be closed but not clicked shut) and strip naked then turn around when finished to close the door properly. The only thing you're allowed to wear in the hotel room is a diaper but also can be naked too.
I love all of your suggestions, thank you! I will figure out how to work them into my growing list.

I will he posting an update later today once everything is compiled and packed.

Hope you will follow my journey and the pics i post to throughly enjoy my suffering and humiliation!

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Update on current list of rules and optional tasks complied through the helpful input of others.
  • Rules/Must Dos
    • No toilets allowed during the trip
    • Stop at every rest area and get a drink, if no rest area stop every 1.5 hours at a gas station
    • At each stop roll a dice (complete during stop)
      • 1 - nipple clamps
      • 2 - nipple suction
      • 3 - nipple bands till next stop
      • 4 - penis gag instead of pacie
      • 5 - cold water into diaper
      • 6 - diaper pic outside car
    • Pacie always under mask
    • Dress and diaper only when out of the car
    • Dress & diaper (no leggings) while shopping and meeting
    • Each time i enter the hotel room, take up to 5 steps into the room and strip naked while keeping the door open (can be closed but not clicked shut) and strip naked then turn around when finished to close the door properly.
    • No closing the curtians in the hotel room
    • No clothing (only diapers) or furniture use allowed in room
    • Use piss filled diaper as plate when eating in hotel room (naked, no hands, & on the floor)
    • Enema upon arrival at the hotel. Flip coin for enema release:
      • tails in diaper
      • heads no diaper to find a public toilet to release in
    • 15 cheep diapers with plastic pants from dinner to breakfast
    • Post pictures
  • Optional Tasks to Complete
    • Naked hall picture
    • Naked in doorway picture
    • Get ice in nightshirt & 15 diapers, put ice in diaper
    • Get ice in nightshirt & 15 diapers, lay tits in ice in shower for 10 mins
    • Dildo in ass while shopping & getting dinner
    • Ask front desk for protective matrass pad
    • Thong wedgie inside diaper
    • 10 min public waddle outside hotel in extra thick diapers and dress
    • Pee outside undiapered
    • Melt toilet key in diaper while at meeting
    • Wet diaper on head for 30 mins
    • Dildo in ass for ride home
    • Ass plugged for drive

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
20201025_181153.jpg
First update:

The drive was interesting. I make this trip a few times a year and never noticed there were so many rest areas lol.

I stopped at all 8 for a short torture break. I rolled 2 dice the first number selected ny torture for the stop, then the 2 numbers added together was how many laps i had to do around the car. Here is a run down of my stops.
  1. Penis gag under mask, 5 laps
  2. Clover clamps, 3 laps
  3. Clover clamps, 2 laps
  4. Nipple bands till next stop, 9 laps
  5. Outside picture, 8 laps (my diaper also started leaking really bad at stop 4 so i had to change it in the back of my vehicle)
  6. Penis gag under mask, 5 laps
  7. Nipple suction, 7 laps
  8. Clover clamps, 7 laps
I lucked out and did not have to dump any water into my diaper on the way out. Which is good my diaper was very wet on its own!

I am now check into my hotel. The curtans are wide open, im naked (except my diaper), and im getting settled in for an evening of more torment and torture.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
Ok let me try and ok play catch up with the remainder of my trip.

Sunday night i took a photo in the open doorway to my room, naked except my diaper.
20201025_213000.jpg

Then on monday i had lots of fun with my trip home. This time there were 7 rest areas for me to stop at.
  1. Nipple suction, 6 laps
  2. Nipple bands, 5 laps
  3. Penis gag, 5 laps
  4. Nipple suction, 4 laps
  5. Clover nipple claps, 7 laps
  6. Cold water bottle dumped in my diaper, 8 laps
  7. Diaper pic outside car, 11 laps
Here is my diaper pic and a bonus pic of my tits with the clamps on them both outside the car at my stops. I also lucked out and made it all the way home in one diaper without needing to change in the back of my vehicle again.
20201026_160847.jpg
20201027_174609.jpg

• Love

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
I had tons of fun and i really apreciate everyones input and sugestions.

I also stayed naked (with diapers) at all times in my room with the curtians open

I loved having to strip with the door proped open, it was such a rush. Thank you @Miss Purrfect for this.

I did a few other tasks over the 36 hours i was away. I will post some of those in the album.

Featured Threads

New Personals