Humiliation and Fear Pt. 1

Kathrina

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 23, 2021
Texas
!I'm gonna start off with a content warning: bestiality, sexual assault, knives, drugs/needles.

"It was such a long day. Class was absolute hell. And that bitch ass teacher called me out in front of the whole class."
"Hmm. Are you back at your dorm now?"
"Yeah. Why, do you want to come over?"
"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Put on some cute underwear and jeans."
*click*
Some good sex is exactly what I need after a long day. I love my master. He's amazing in bed, and he's super rough with me. And he's such a respectful gentleman the rest of the time. It's the perfect arrangement. He knows all my kinks, and my darkest secrets. He accepts all of me. He always knows exactly what I want and he gives it to me.
I grab my favorite pair of underwear. Green, lacy, delicate. I have the matching bra to match. Green has always complimented my skin so well. It's my favorite color. I put on my favorite shirt to top it, long sleeves but no shoulders, turtle neck, but cut out chest with tight strings going across the cleavage. Green, to match my underwear. And as ordered, I put on a tight pair of jeans. I know he loves taking my ass and fucking me with butt plugs in so before ingot dressed I put in my biggest one. God, it feels good inside me.
I hear a knock at the door. I open it, happy to see my master's sexy face. He walks in, puts his arms around me and kisses my forehead.
"You look nice."
I smile, "Thank you."
I walk towards my bed and climb in. I sit down and he gently puts his hand around my neck, the other on my side. He kisses my lips and works his way to my neck, moving his hand to my breast. He teases my nipples as he bites me and I get so wet. I let out soft little moans and run one hand through his hair, the other up his back. He suddenly becomes rough and pulls me off the bed. He bends me over and straps down my hands. I feel his big hard cock grinding against me, still in his pants.
"Beg for this dick you fucking whore."
"Please fuck me, Master. I want you to fuck me hard and deep. Please use me to pleasure your cock."
"Mmm, what a fucking slut. What are you?"
"I'm Master's bitch."
He rips my pants and my underwear. Exposing my ass and my dripping wet pussy. He teases me with the plug while fingering me. It feels so fucking good I could cum just from the teasing. He stops right before I do. Master's cock has always been almost too big for me to take. He always has to work his way in gently but this time he just rammed it straight into my tight little pussy. Instantly, relentlessly pounding and destroying my pussy.
"Oww, it hurts!"
He pulls my hair and smacks my ass.
"Did I say you could speak bitch?"
He fucks me harder. He fucks me so hard I feel the pain in my stomach.
"You're just a bitch for me to breed. Bark bitch."
I push through the pain and the pleasure and do as I'm told.
"Woof."
I begin to cum, Master feels me tighten on his dick.
"Oh fuck." He lets out the sexiest moan. "Look at you creaming on this big dick. Fuck, you ready for this big load bitch?"
He pulls the plug out of my ass and sticks his dick in. Pulling me into him and pounding my ass. Then he lets out his big warm load inside and puts the plug back in.
"What do you say huh?"
"Thank you master."
He smacks me, "Wrong bitch, you're a fucking dog you bark."
There's a knock at the door. I go to speak and Master quickly shoves a gag in my mouth. "Shut up pet."
He opens the door and in walks a man I've never seen before carrying a duffel bag with a great dane at his side.

Part 2 will be here soon!!

Featured Threads

New Personals