Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hello All,

I recently found myself in a situation that I loved and definitely a new kink for me. (However probably unlikely to replicate again)

I was approached by a fellow Mistress and her female sub to help give them ideas for tasks and to help train them. They were both fairly new to kink but have been in contact for many years and found themselves in a fairly basic domme / sub relationship but wanted to take it further. I accepted and we started talking.

However, things took an unexpected turn when I started suggesting a few things. After a week of casual talking the sub started poking fun at her original mistress saying things like I should be her domme, (just to try and get a reaction from her)
I tried to get the other domme to be strict and reply showing authority, however she didn't and sort of accepted it.
At which point my word on everything started to become final and she went along with it and agreed.

A few more days of this new scenario, the sub noted that her Mistress had just gone along with everything I'd said. She then essentially labelled her my Submissive since shes just following my orders.

Jokingly I said, well if she was really just following orders like a sub she'd be in the same situation as you (which was naked with a collar at the time).
After a few minutes of nothing on our chat, finally an image popped up, the Mistress had stripped naked and put a collar on. She then sent me a private message saying this just felt right and she was willing to try this.

At which point, the original sub was delighted. In the couple of years of talking to eachother she'd never seen her without a dress or leather jacket / leggings on for their domme / sub time. So now was getting to see her totally exposed.

I then made the original sub just watch, hands tied. Whilst I put my new sub through her paces.

We had a catch up after and she loved the session. She also loved that it was infront of her sub, as it made everything so much more humiliating and the most extreme humiliation she could experience at that time.

The chance of experiencing the most humiliation was what apparently 'broke' her. She said if it was another sub, or another scenario such as spanking infront of her she wouldn't have been interested. Apparently the idea of being naked in a collar, infront of her sub, as a surprise, Shocked her and turned her on so much she had to try it.

I must admit, bringing someone down from power and making them do all the things they previously commanded someone else to do infront of that person, was a huge turn on for me too !!

TEGoHome

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2014
I think I can speak for almost everyone here in saying I would love to hear more if there is more ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals