SubJoey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
Hello. I’m looking for people to give me humiliating tasks to complete on here. I’m an 18 male. I am willing to do most things but limits would be anything illegal, giving out ID, family/ friends, social suicide and things along this line.
Leave your tasks down bellow and let’s have some fun.

Last edited:

visor595

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2019
hey i am looking either
i know that there are some groups for that but i dont know where to find them

Reactions: rgoddes420

slaveoftasksandu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2018
Go to a public toilet that got a few cabins. Go into one and get completely naked put you're clothes in a bag. For every person that enters the toilet you're going to slap you're balls 2 times hard and that immediately. Then start edging for 15min. Now i want you to leave the cabin close the cabin door and make a picture in the mirror, while you are still naked. (if it is to hard, go out the cabin and close cabindoor make a picture, with you and the closed door). After you did that stand in front of the toilet and masturbate till you cum. Now you're going to lick all of that cum up. If cum landed inside of the toilet bowl then lick the toilet bowl and if some landed in the water. You going to drink the toilet water from you're hand.
Enjoy

SubJoey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2018
Go to a public toilet that got a few cabins. Go into one and get completely naked put you're clothes in a bag. For every person that enters the toilet you're going to slap you're balls 2 times hard and that immediately. Then start edging for 15min. Now i want you to leave the cabin close the cabin door and make a picture in the mirror, while you are still naked. (if it is to hard, go out the cabin and close cabindoor make a picture, with you and the closed door). After you did that stand in front of the toilet and masturbate till you cum. Now you're going to lick all of that cum up. If cum landed inside of the toilet bowl then lick the toilet bowl and if some landed in the water. You going to drink the toilet water from you're hand.
Enjoy
That’s good. I might try it out.

Reactions: rgoddes420

Featured Threads

New Personals