I’m a female submissive and i need some semi-public tasks to do

anonym222

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2022
I’d really love some humiliation tasks, (and i need a master to serve) so please answer here or dm me;
i’m into degradation, humiliation, edging, piss control/drinking, pain, punishment and i only have household (not toys);

My limits are scat, things that involve family, i still live with my parents (but i often have time alone), no photos

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
I’d really love some humiliation tasks, (and i need a master to serve) so please answer here or dm me;
i’m into degradation, humiliation, edging, piss control/drinking, pain, punishment and i only have household (not toys);

My limits are scat, things that involve family, i still live with my parents (but i often have time alone), no photos
Dom here into consensual humiliation, public etc... Suggestion is to stuff your pussy and ass then re-dress and go talk to some unsuspecting people. Bonus if no knickers. Find somewhere public but safe after (behind a wall looking over for example) and start edging. Have fun !

Reactions: anonym222

imhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 22, 2018
Let me know if this is up your alley!

Drink a few glasses of water 45min to an hour before you start this.
Go to a food place, whatever you’d like. Make sure you have to pee! Probably a fast food joint would be ideal. Order a meal and a drink. Fill your drink up with water and drink the whole thing. While you’re waiting for your food take your drink into the bathroom with you and release your pee into your drink! Go back out and get your food, sit down and enjoy it. You must finish your drink before you leave. If you need to pee again because you drank all that water at the beginning then you must do so in the drink cup again and finish it.

If you can’t finish the drink, go back into the bathroom and edge once.

Reactions: anonym222