I can’t stop playing with myself. I need someone to punish me for it

pussy punishment please

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2018
I’ve been playing with myself almost constantly. In just the past two days I’ve came around 10 times. I would like a physical painful punishment so that it’ll hurt when I touch myself. Nothing with needles or blood. Please pm me on here or comment your punishment ideas. I will be glad to message you and tell you how things go if you want.

Reactions: BamaSwitch

droptokon

Admin
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
May 19, 2013
Outback, somewhere in WA
Pull back the hood and then paint your clit with nail polish, apply at least 3 coats waiting about 15 minutes between them to dry hard.
WARNING - this hurts A LOT. Do not try to remove it using nail polish remover as that is even worse. Once applied you will just have to wait it out.
Yes it is safe if you only do it occasionally. It will become hard and chip and flake off after a few hours.

Mikey147

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 26, 2018
Have you tried using tooth paste as lube. Massage it into your pussy

IzzAvenged

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Pull back the hood and then paint your clit with nail polish, apply at least 3 coats waiting about 15 minutes between them to dry hard.
WARNING - this hurts A LOT. Do not try to remove it using nail polish remover as that is even worse. Once applied you will just have to wait it out.
Yes it is safe if you only do it occasionally. It will become hard and chip and flake off after a few hours.
Holy fuck.

paddy86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
Is it your clit that is the problem or do you like to bury fingers inside yourself foro rgasm?

paddy86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
I love both but I like playing with my clit more
Well in that case we need to do something to make your clit painful to play with. Punishing it after the event is clearly not stopping you after all. I would suggest this morning that you find yourself a rubber band and use that to perform 20 band flicks directly to your clit, ideally with the hood held back.

If your clit is not too painful to play with over the rest of the day then tomorrow you have to do 30. Keep increasing daily till you get to a point where your clit is too painful to play with and then repeat that every day to prevent yourself from playing.

Hope that helps with your lack of self control.

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
I cant stop cumming when my master told me not to and he said to ask for punishment so what shall I do

pussy punishment please

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2018
Well in that case we need to do something to make your clit painful to play with. Punishing it after the event is clearly not stopping you after all. I would suggest this morning that you find yourself a rubber band and use that to perform 20 band flicks directly to your clit, ideally with the hood held back.

If your clit is not too painful to play with over the rest of the day then tomorrow you have to do 30. Keep increasing daily till you get to a point where your clit is too painful to play with and then repeat that every day to prevent yourself from playing.

Hope that helps with your lack of self control.
Thank you so much. I’ll definitely try that one

BlueBae

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2020
I have this problem too but the nailpolish one is too scary. Also I like humping a lot and its a little out of control. Any ideas to control that?

Reactions: BamaSwitch

MissKubo

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2011

Fuck, WHY did I tell my husband about this??? 😭

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals