I can’t stop playing with myself. I need someone to punish me for it

pussy punishment please

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2018
I’ve been playing with myself almost constantly. In just the past two days I’ve came around 10 times. I would like a physical painful punishment so that it’ll hurt when I touch myself. Nothing with needles or blood. Please pm me on here or comment your punishment ideas. I will be glad to message you and tell you how things go if you want.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Pull back the hood and then paint your clit with nail polish, apply at least 3 coats waiting about 15 minutes between them to dry hard.
WARNING - this hurts A LOT. Do not try to remove it using nail polish remover as that is even worse. Once applied you will just have to wait it out.
Yes it is safe if you only do it occasionally. It will become hard and chip and flake off after a few hours.

Mikey147

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 26, 2018
Have you tried using tooth paste as lube. Massage it into your pussy

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Pull back the hood and then paint your clit with nail polish, apply at least 3 coats waiting about 15 minutes between them to dry hard.
WARNING - this hurts A LOT. Do not try to remove it using nail polish remover as that is even worse. Once applied you will just have to wait it out.
Yes it is safe if you only do it occasionally. It will become hard and chip and flake off after a few hours.

Holy fuck.

paddy86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
I love both but I like playing with my clit more
Well in that case we need to do something to make your clit painful to play with. Punishing it after the event is clearly not stopping you after all. I would suggest this morning that you find yourself a rubber band and use that to perform 20 band flicks directly to your clit, ideally with the hood held back.

If your clit is not too painful to play with over the rest of the day then tomorrow you have to do 30. Keep increasing daily till you get to a point where your clit is too painful to play with and then repeat that every day to prevent yourself from playing.

Hope that helps with your lack of self control.

Alistout

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2018
I cant stop cumming when my master told me not to and he said to ask for punishment so what shall I do

Reactions: Sandra smithy

pussy punishment please

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2018
Well in that case we need to do something to make your clit painful to play with. Punishing it after the event is clearly not stopping you after all. I would suggest this morning that you find yourself a rubber band and use that to perform 20 band flicks directly to your clit, ideally with the hood held back.

If your clit is not too painful to play with over the rest of the day then tomorrow you have to do 30. Keep increasing daily till you get to a point where your clit is too painful to play with and then repeat that every day to prevent yourself from playing.

Hope that helps with your lack of self control.
Thank you so much. I’ll definitely try that one

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011

Fuck, WHY did I tell my husband about this??? 😭

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
This is me today... Ive cum 6 times already this morning, Im still sore from being used last night but just so horny today.
Kik wh0rexxx

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I’ve been playing with myself almost constantly. In just the past two days I’ve came around 10 times. I would like a physical painful punishment so that it’ll hurt when I touch myself. Nothing with needles or blood. Please pm me on here or comment your punishment ideas. I will be glad to message you and tell you how things go if you want.
Only 10 times? That is where i start by playing a roulette lotto. Take a jar and pieces of paper. You want lots of paper so you can draw like a raffle. Each piece has a number from 0 - 50. Everytime you begin to have a session you must draw and orgasm to that number. 0 would be a few as well as 50. 20s and 30s many more. You then would have to force yourself to orgasm or lose your rights to draw. 3 targets acheived buys 1 pass for a missed 1. At this rate it will become an obsession you will fear and dread.

suan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 18, 2021
i can give you some fantastic ideas which i follows too..

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
i can give you some fantastic ideas which i follows too..
Ok, hold up there. Let's just take a look at your post.

First up, this is an old thread, from 2018, the OP hasn't logged on since sometime in 2019. You are not going to get a response.
Next, the OP who was a female, is talking specifically about pussy punishment so I'm curious what these "fantastic ideas" that you also follow might be since you are male?
And here's the thing, if you genuinely have ideas why not post them here? Why do so many people respond to requests for tasks or ideas by not posting ideas but simply teasing "I have ideas"?

Slow down and read posts properly before you hit the "Post reply" button.

Featured Threads

New Personals