I can’t stop playing with myself. I need someone to punish me for it

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Red flags all around when you see his prior posts of similar nature. It just screams I’m horny and want jerk off material. Plus most people think they can fool/scam subs in private easier that way. So no one calls them on their bullshit, like what happened here. Lol. Good catch @droptokon

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Ok, hold up there. Let's just take a look at your post.

First up, this is an old thread, from 2018, the OP hasn't logged on since sometime in 2019. You are not going to get a response.
Next, the OP who was a female, is talking specifically about pussy punishment so I'm curious what these "fantastic ideas" that you also follow might be since you are male?
And here's the thing, if you genuinely have ideas why not post them here? Why do so many people respond to requests for tasks or ideas by not posting ideas but simply teasing "I have ideas"?

Slow down and read posts properly before you hit the "Post reply" button.
Should maybe be a cut off for some of these? Or maybe place them into a general forum? I am seeing alot of postings where the poster went m.i.a so its basically a d.o.a discussion that is cluttering the site.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Message via email or Google Hangouts (tyleraisha74 at Gmail dot com)
Slow down a lil hot stuff, she has not been online for two years. check the profiles for activity, perhaps start a own thead at the "Personals" section

Featured Threads

New Personals