I have a 20f plaything And need ideas

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Hey, I could use some help I have a girl who lost a bet, so far I’m taking her to her office when it’s closed and taking pictures of her naked and need any ideas??

Group play is the normal like public exposure, flashing, peeing in public and hidden public are the normal goto, light bondage will be hard

we have office supplies as we are not planning on bringing toys

As for the location we are avoiding the cctv by going in the back and all the doors are deadlocked from the inside and she has the only keys not locked in the office

Thanks for the pms of nude crawling On the phone and scanning her pussy on a printer those are great

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Where as i see the enjoyment some people get in sharing their actions and dynamics online. I gotta say this particular request seems like maybe you need to reconsider why youre taking on this girl when you dont have any ideas of play except "taking nudes". Maybe do some more reasearch into the lifestyle and get a dom mentor to show you the way. Attend meets and events as a spectator with a sponsor. Read other posts and gain creativity from them. In this current post it just comes off as a lazy type " do my work for me" type request.

You give no likes, dislikes, limits, toys for use, etc. How is one supposed to make an educated plausible suggestion to help out here?

Also with regards to the whole taking her to her office.... Know the risks since this could at minimum put her career at risk and at worst you both get arrested for trespassing and or public indecency charges. Do you even know if the place has security cameras? What if a coworker or boss shows up unannounced and shes sprawled out nude on a desk? Put some time and effort into your actions for her sake please.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
Where as i see the enjoyment some people get in sharing their actions and dynamics online. I gotta say this particular request seems like maybe you need to reconsider why youre taking on this girl when you dont have any ideas of play except "taking nudes". Maybe do some more reasearch into the lifestyle and get a dom mentor to show you the way. Attend meets and events as a spectator with a sponsor. Read other posts and gain creativity from them. In this current post it just comes off as a lazy type " do my work for me" type request.

You give no likes, dislikes, limits, toys for use, etc. How is one supposed to make an educated plausible suggestion to help out here?

Also with regards to the whole taking her to her office.... Know the risks since this could at minimum put her career at risk and at worst you both get arrested for trespassing and or public indecency charges. Do you even know if the place has security cameras? What if a coworker or boss shows up unannounced and shes sprawled out nude on a desk? Put some time and effort into your actions for her sake please.

dressed on the chairs

1. Feet up on desk
  2. Pretending to work
  3. Answering the phone
  4. Doing up a heel
  5. Stood by the printer
  6. Lose the jacket
  7. Panties dropped below the dress
  8. Picking them up leg spread dress riding up
  9. Bending over desk lifting dress

Move to central desk

1. Spread legs pushing the dress down blocking the view
  2. Lifting with a smile still no showing
  3. Then spread legs showing what’s underneath
  4. Jacket off dress pulled down taking the bra off (set to continuous shooting (every 5 seconds)
  5. all clothes off and on the floor
  6. Covered breasts legs in the way under the sign
  7. More spread
  8. Payed back
  9. Crossed legs opening the counter door bending at the waist
  10. Legs wide doing up heels

Get dressed check upstairs doors

Lift shoot one by the doors

1. Stripping inside (test flash but chrome will reflect)
  2. Leave clothes out of the lift on way up (continuous shots) doors closing and pile of clothes in lift heading up

Dressed 3rd floor

1. Walking round building
  2. Coat hooks strip nude hanging up clothes
  3. Put the blazer jacket back on

shoots

Move to a few of the desk areas

1. Just in the jacket sitting at a desk playing with herself
  2. Legs over the arms of the chair
  3. See about a few spank poses
  4. Jentle Masterbation
  5. Curled in seat legs behind arms

Head too kitchen

1. get a coffee from the coffee machine
  2. Standing on the windowsill closing the blinds
  3. Looking through cupboards
  4. Fridge

Go to a desk

1. Standing on the desk
  2. All fours
  3. Inserting a pen in her ass
  4. Playing with items on desk
  5. Corner of desk

Crawl down the corridor with pen or item still in ass

Poses in corridor

Legs spread arms in front

Downward dog

Bound ankle pose

Adjusted plank pose

Move to desk

Leg on desk

stationairy cupboard bulldog clips

You're not wrong its lazy, I have it planned but I do want you to do my job in case I’m missing out a great opportunity for a photo I haven’t thought of, my kink is my camera

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm sure you'll get some decent input from people now that you edited the original post to add in the specifics. Good luck to ya.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
I'm sure you'll get some decent input from people now that you edited the original post to add in the specifics. Good luck to ya.

I had to take the lazy route first time the last episode of Picard was one, I wasn’t missing it for the world

Featured Threads

New Personals