I have been a good girl!

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
A little different to the usual posts in here I know but I have been a good girl all day. As a reward for this I am being allowed to suck his cock but hh has also said that I should post on here.

So any suggestions for any more rewards for my good behaviour would be greatly appreciated!

aw2048

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2015
Due to your good behavior he should be allowed to tie you up to the bed and be able to have his way with you and however he would like to do so.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
As a reward he will take u to a nice restaurant and u suck his dick or foot his dick under the table with vibrator beads on your nipples and one in your ass he has the remote and he controls your orgasm u use hand signals to tell him when your close or fucks u in the bathroom but u wait for him in their pussy spread in the stall and if someone sees you suck them off to keep them quiet no matter who it is or he walks you around the block at night with a dog collar on with a tail in and your is fucking dog if you wanna piss you piss on a pole with your leg in the air like the animal u are

mkxy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
A little different to the usual posts in here I know but I have been a good girl all day. As a reward for this I am being allowed to suck his cock but hh has also said that I should post on here.

So any suggestions for any more rewards for my good behaviour would be greatly appreciated!

As a reward you are allowed to edge three times whilst sucking

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Maybe for next time too, I always like to get a sub to hold that mouthful of cum for 20 minutes. Ensures a nice quiet time to relax after orgasm...

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I only swallow cum as a punishment sir, so that would have to be if I have been naughty

Featured Threads

New Personals