I have such an obsession with my milf mom and her big breasts

Kingoedipusrex1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 23, 2021
I have such an obsession with my mom, it’s nuts. It started when I was a kid and I stared at the top of her breasts when she bent down to pick something up at my elementary school. Fast forward now and I’ve had all sorts of thoughts about her.

This one time, a manipulative friend of mine wanted to give her flowers. I didn’t know at the time that he recognized her from a program she used to teach at the school which he was in. So I found it odd he didn’t tell me he recognized her and then I noticed he wanted to give her flowers as an excuse to enter our house and check her out. She was sitting at the table with a low-cut blouse which kept lowering as she was talking. She kind of laughed as she lifted it u and I knew he was noticing that too. I was annoyed in that moment because he was MAJORLY checking her out in front of me and he didn’t care about my feelings at all. When she would look away while speaking, he would stare down at her breasts again. She didn’t remember him from school but when he left she said “Nice to see you again” and he replied the same but he emphasized the word “SEE” with a grin on his face. I gave him a disapproving look when we were at the fornt of my house but he slapped my arm jokingly and said “That’s your mom” meaning he didn’t mean anything by it BUT I messaged him about it days later and asked if he was staring at her tits and he said yea and tha he used to have a crush on her when she worked at the school.

Another friend, a coworker at he time, stopped by my house so we could walk our dogs. My mom came out of the hallway and I could tell his attention immediately went to her breasts and I could tell he liked what he saw. Later that evening when he wa gone, he texted me saying “Your mom’s hot.” I jokingly replied that he wasn’t allowed inside the house anymore.

For these reasons, I fantasize now that I have a friend that comes by our house and fucks my mom “without my knowledge.” I started writing a fantasy skit where a friend lives with us temporarily and fucks my mom after helping her move some stuff into her room-in the story, we both go to college but he gets home 4 hours earlier than I do, leaving plenty of room for romp time.

Featured Threads

New Personals