I have thought about this so much.

CruelDomme Ava

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2022
I want my slave to under go body modification and have his male genitalia turned into female genitalia. Then have some breast growth. Nothing crazy but just enough that a bra is needed. But he’d still live life as a male on the outside. It’s not that I want to feminize him, it’s about the control I have over him. Plus, his panties would fit so much better.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
There are actual Chastity cages that mimic the form of female genitalia by squishing the cock and balls into shape.
Cant find a proper link for them at the moment, guess its a rare fetish.
Perhaps some of the guys here have experience with that.

Personaly, would not go for any lasting modifications, changing some other human permanently during play as my decision would be a responsibility i can not bear.

If you want controll over him, think about getting a lockable buttplug, something he has to begg you to remove like this:

(currently sold out, surely avilable elsewehre)

Zombieslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2022
Brevard County, Florida
I want my slave to under go body modification and have his male genitalia turned into female genitalia. Then have some breast growth. Nothing crazy but just enough that a bra is needed. But he’d still live life as a male on the outside. It’s not that I want to feminize him, it’s about the control I have over him. Plus, his panties would fit so much better.
Put him chastity, locked up. In time, his penis will shrink, leading to the ultimate control and ownership. Turning his penis into his slave clitty, all his pleasure coming from being dominated and penetrated.

Featured Threads

New Personals