I like pet play

Puppycunt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 26, 2022
I am new to everything in the BDSM lifestyle but willing to learn. I am 21 years old female beginner sub. I love acting like a dog, cat, pig, cow, etc. Looking for an owner. Care to chat?

Reactions: Stickyclapper

Xxxxxxf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 27, 2022
I am new to everything in the BDSM lifestyle but willing to learn. I am 21 years old female beginner sub. I love acting like a dog, cat, pig, cow, etc. Looking for an owner. Care to chat?
Kik: skinnyraw
Add me on Kik and I will teach you how to change you life

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Kik: skinnyraw
Add me on Kik and I will teach you how to change you life
At the ripe age of 19 you’re suggesting that you’re well enough experienced in everything she’s seeking to learn about to teach her ? You at most have one legit legal year since most bdsm clubs dungeons don’t allow entry until 18 min but its usually 21.
Can one explore and I’ll use that term loosely prior to 18? Yes of course but this isn’t exactly catching a mentor in the community and legit learning things. At most one can browse kink sites and fool around on messenger apps.(again all requiring 18+) Not exactly quality Exp.

A new person to kink claiming to lead or train another new person is dangerous for both sides. Understand what you have at stake with a kink relationship especially if you’re thinking you’re ready to “train” someone new.

That being said based on all your other posts here. It seems more you’re seeking some easy play time with anyone that will bite. You’re all over the place in general on what you’re responding to and lack any actual detail to any of your posts. Sometimes even blatantly ignoring specifics posters have lists. Like role and gender preferences. This all comes off looking like an inexperienced horny new person.

Being new is fine but approach things the right way. Accept that you need to learn. Do some research. Try to find a mentor. Slow down and read and respect others preferences rather than just blowing over them and focusing on what you want. List out things on your profile as far as likes dislikes limits etc. expand on yourself. Most people aren’t going to reply to one liners like the ones you’re putting out.

Xxxxxxf

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 27, 2022
At the ripe age of 19 you’re suggesting that you’re well enough experienced in everything she’s seeking to learn about to teach her ? You at most have one legit legal year since most bdsm clubs dungeons don’t allow entry until 18 min but its usually 21.
Can one explore and I’ll use that term loosely prior to 18? Yes of course but this isn’t exactly catching a mentor in the community and legit learning things. At most one can browse kink sites and fool around on messenger apps.(again all requiring 18+) Not exactly quality Exp.

A new person to kink claiming to lead or train another new person is dangerous for both sides. Understand what you have at stake with a kink relationship especially if you’re thinking you’re ready to “train” someone new.

That being said based on all your other posts here. It seems more you’re seeking some easy play time with anyone that will bite. You’re all over the place in general on what you’re responding to and lack any actual detail to any of your posts. Sometimes even blatantly ignoring specifics posters have lists. Like role and gender preferences. This all comes off looking like an inexperienced horny new person.

Being new is fine but approach things the right way. Accept that you need to learn. Do some research. Try to find a mentor. Slow down and read and respect others preferences rather than just blowing over them and focusing on what you want. List out things on your profile as far as likes dislikes limits etc. expand on yourself. Most people aren’t going to reply to one liners like the ones you’re putting out.
I have done some research and can you be my mentor to teach me how to do this

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
19yo? It's like have a candy, be my mistress :D
as a fellow barely above 20 year old (22) I jokingly feel attacked by this, I mean there are some... few.. people around that age that take a reasonable approach to kink, but they do exsist.

Still: I educated myself, please be my teacher holds some comedic value ^^

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
as a fellow barely above 20 year old (22) I jokingly feel attacked by this, I mean there are some... few.. people around that age that take a reasonable approach to kink, but they do exsist.

Still: I educated myself, please be my teacher holds some comedic value ^^
Yeah I’ve addressed the whole age vs Exp discussion in a prior post here somewhere. Can’t remember exactly where. This one was short to the point based on his spamming of one liners on a ton of posts as soon as he got here. Plus the content and lack of effort.

Short version I have met some 19-21 yr olds trained in person in high protocol that are phenomenal. But they put in the time at every munch meet etc they could. I’ve also met plenty of over 30s-60s that are brand new half assing it. So no age does not always equate to exp.

Reactions: andrei

AussieDomSammy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2022
If you're still looking, I'd love to talk. I have experience in a range of kinks, and knowledge of a few others. Pet play is one of my favourites.
If you're interested, please reach out on kik - thisone7256, as I only check this site once or twice a day.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
If you're still looking, I'd love to talk. I have experience in a range of kinks, and knowledge of a few others. Pet play is one of my favourites.
If you're interested, please reach out on kik - thisone7256, as I only check this site once or twice a day.
That Person has not been online for two months...
take the literal 5 seconds to look that up before replying ^^

Reactions: subzzzero

AussieDomSammy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2022
That Person has not been online for two months...
take the literal 5 seconds to look that up before replying ^^
Not sure if you're aware, maybe you're not. But some people have lives outside of kinktalk. And people with lives get busy sometimes 😲.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Not sure if you're aware, maybe you're not. But some people have lives outside of kinktalk. And people with lives get busy sometimes 😲.
Friend, that Account joined April 27, last online Mai 03.
What makes you think, someone who spent a whoping 6 days on here will come back after 2 months?

AussieDomSammy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2022
Friend, that Account joined April 27, last online Mai 03.
What makes you think, someone who spent a whoping 6 days on here will come back after 2 months?
Because not everyone lives on kinktalk. I'm not sure why me replying made you so emotional in the first place.

Featured Threads

New Personals