I love cbt. Dare request for experience guy

kradyar

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 21, 2023
I be practice cbt since 20 years and love to torture my dick, balls and ass. I always searching for new ideas for playing. Filling my urethra with rods or other stuff, streching my holes, playing with needles, robes or what ever you want. Of course no permanent damage, but pain is ok. If your idea is impossible to do, I what to read it anyway cause I can image it and it’s a turnon too.
I can post the results for you pic or video.

Be creativ and enhance my game or from others who are in same fetish.

My cock. an take
16mm rod 20cm
17mm rod 9 cm
18mm rod 3 cm

Still training 😬

Just ask if you have qtuestions, dares or other stuff to talk about

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Put your largest rod in the fridge to get it cold. Take a paper q tip and clean your urethra with it (pumping in and out) for five minutes. Then use your now cold rod. Alternate until you can’t anymore 😁 happy hurting!

• Wow
Reactions: J-wilson

Kinky_pain_slut_slo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 14, 2023
I have the exact set but am hard stuck at 10mm. No matter how often I use it the 11mm just wont fit :( got any tips on how to proceed?

Apl1984

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2023
I have the exact set but am hard stuck at 10mm. No matter how often I use it the 11mm just wont fit :( got any tips on how to proceed?
I was the same what I was doing to help was to use 2 smaller ones at the same time and pushing past my comfort zone and then once in left them in 15 minutes at a time. And also I used a penis pump. Started the sound and started pumping and as the suction increased so did the force of my dick trying to squeeze the sound inside and then once it gave in it was amazing.

Featured Threads

New Personals