I made a wheel

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
There's a wheel with a few tasks on it [ https://fetlife.com/groups/15083/posts/16146615 ] and sometimes the people that spin the wheel send me pictures, descriptions etc. of what the results of their spins. THen I ask them if there's a particular task they would like to add to the wheel. If it's a good one, and fits on the wheel I usually add it. Today someone got the task 'Suck on a dildo for 10 seconds' I know this because I got a KIK message telling me. When the task was in process I got a proof picture. I responded "Ha ha - looks like you enjoyed doing it." The response I got: "I loved it" then I asked if he jerked off while doing it" The reply - "Yes I just came". Don't you love it when people have fun? I do.

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
I removed all the hair on my genitals because I was bored but can't seem to reach my butt and get rid of all the hair there, actually I just can't twist around and reach or see it easily. Is that a common problem or am I just being ocd?

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I removed all the hair on my genitals because I was bored but can't seem to reach my butt and get rid of all the hair there, actually I just can't twist around and reach or see it easily. Is that a common problem or am I just being ocd?

Place a mirror on the floor and squat down over it. I don't have a suitable mirror so I use my tablet in selfie mode... It works - and yes, I feel ridiculous. :)

Reactions: shyoldguy

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
My first task was to dress as a school girl and if i did a good job I would get additional tasks. Well, i failed that task. Now i have to order appropriate clothing, which my new mistress will choose for me. Namely a blouse, skirt, stockings, shoes, a wig and a penis cage. Should be interesting to see what that looks like.

Featured Threads

New Personals