dirtys1ut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Jan 10, 2021
Hi, so I am asking you to come up with as many strong punishments as possible for a slut like me, I will do anything except blood-hurtful things. I don't have a lot of toys so I'd appreciate some home ideas.

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
As many strong punishments as I can dish out? Oh boy. I don't know where your limits are and I will likely end up writing stuff that is more than you can take. If that happens it is expected of you to not overdo it. We all don't know you and can't make our tasks fit your needs/your level of training. So read this and give us some feedback after. The more feedback we get, the better we can fit your needs.

Let's start with some humiliating stuff:

1.1 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your face with the o being your mouth.
1.2 Take some red lipstick and write "whore" on your ass with the o being your asshole.
1.3 Take a marker and write "pathetic" on your tits, "needy" next to your cunt, "cum dump" on your tummy with arrows to your ass, cunt and mouth.
1.4 Take a marker and write "please hit me", "rape toy", "pain slut", "please hurt me", "abuse me", "stupid", "worthless", "anal whore" on yourself.
1.5 (extra) Go in front of a mirror and find all the flaws you have. Point an arrow on each flaw and give it a number. Write a list with all the flaws and describe for each how your body is flawed.
1.6 (extra) Go take measurements of the girth of your arms, legs, chest, tummy, waist and write your measurements on your body.

2.1 Go behave like the bitch you are. Get on all fours, stop speaking and act like a dog for an hour. You can bark, you can squirm but for that hour you are a dog.
2.2 Go behave like the bitch you are, get into your shower and take a piss like a dog.
2.3 Go behave like the bitch you are and eat your food from a plate of the floor, not using your hands. You need water with your meal? Put it in a bowl and drink it from the floor not using your hands.

3.1 Fetch a toy to plug your ass with. If you do not own any, you can always use the handle of a brush or something similar. Find something that can't just go in all the way by accident. Plug it and stay plugged for an hour. In that hour do chores while plugged.
3.1.1 (extra) Once that hour is over, go be a good anal slut and suck that plug/toy/brush clean.
3.2 Fetch a toy to fuck your ass with. Big enough to hurt, small enough to endure it for half an hour. Go fuck your ass for half an hour and rub your clit to edge. When you get on edge, say "I am an anal slut, I love anal." and cool off a bit just to repeat.
3.2.1 (extra) Once that half an hour is done, go be a good anal slut and suck that toy clean.
3.2.2 (extra) shove 3 fingers deep up your wet cunt and lick them clean to show yourself how much your cunt liked your ass to be used like this.

4.1 Go to your toilet and lick the seat, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.2 Go to your toilet and lick the bowl, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
4.3 Go to your toilet and get your head in there. Go flush, get your hair and face wet with toilet water.
4.3.1 (extra) 4.3 but take a piss first.
4.4/3.3 Be a good bitch and drink out of the toilet. You can flush before you do it.
4.4.1/3.3.1 (extra) 4.4/3.3 but take a piss first and don't flush.

And now for some pain:

5.1 Clothespegs: Put one on each nipple, your tongue and clit and three on each pussy lip and leave them there for 5 minutes. Take a break for 5 minutes after.
5.1.1 (extra) Repeat 5.1 and extend the time you wear the pegs by 5 minutes each time until you reach 40 minutes. The time for the break will stay at 5 minutes. Can you reach wearing pegs for 40 minutes or does it hurt too much before you succeed?
5.1.2 (extra) Do 5.1.1 but this time you are not allowed to swallow.

6.1 Stretching. You got an ass, you got a cunt. Both can be stretched. Fetch a huge bunch of sharpies or something similar. Chose the hole and stuff it with your sharpies. Make it hurt.
6.1.1 You can work in one more sharpie, can you? Do it. Shove one more in, even when it hurts.
6.1.2 Repeat 6.1.1 until you have to give up. You can not win this one. All you can do is tell us how much your hole was able to take and try for more next time.
6.1.3 (extra) When you are done and pull out the sharpies, lick them clean one by one to thank you to them for stuffing you nicely.

7 Let's go for some spanking/hitting. It usually is quite hard for a bitch like you to hit herself properly. That is just natural. There is a normal instinct to not cause yourself pain. Let's overcome this.
7.1 Go fetch a ruler, preferably a metal one. When you hit yourself with it, give it tension and bend it to the point where you feel like it's close to be breaking and let it snap against the target area. 10 hits each for each nipple, your cunt (hole), your clit. each ass cheek and your anus.
7.1.1 Which spot hurt the most? Go there again, 25 more.
7.1.2 Do 7.1 again but 20 hits this time.
7.1.3 10 more hits to each spot. This time don't use tension but hit yourself instead. Each hit only counts if you manage to hit yourself harder than you were able to hit yourself using the tension before.
7.1.3.1 (extra) 7.1.3 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead. (For example 100 hits to your right ass cheek, which only count if done harsh enough so that they hurt more than they would have using tension)
7.1.4 Go do 7.1.3 again but this time use a wooden spoon.
7.1.4.1 (extra) 7.1.4 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead.
7.1.5 Go do 7.1.3 again but this time use a leather belt.
7.1.5.1 (extra) 7.1.4 but chose one spot and go for 100 more hits instead.

8 Fetch some hot sauce/tabasco or something of that sort. Whatever you find will be called hot sauce for the sake of this task. Put a good bit on your hand and leave it there for 10 minutes. If there is no harsh (allergic) reaction, go repeat on your outer pussy lips.
8.1 Let's hurt your clit. Rub yourself to an edge to make your blood rush into your clit. Right after covering your clit with hot sauce. Rub it in for a few seconds and then leave it there for 10 minutes before washing it off.
8.1.1 Let's hurt your ass. Do 8.1 but instead of your clit cover your anus in hot sauce. No need for you to edge this time.
8.1.2 (extra). Go do 8.1 and 8.1.1 at the same time. This time though keep touching both spots and try to edge.
8.2 Do you have ginger? Peel it and cut into a plug. Plug yourself for 30 minutes with it.
8.2.1 Do you have ginger? Cut it into a penis shape and fuck your cunt with it for 30 minutes.
8.3 Go fetch some honey or syrup and salt. Put a drop of honey on your clit and then add some salt. Go edge. That salt will cause more and more pain.
8.3.1 After 8.3 add a bit of salt and go again.
8.3.2 Repeat 8.3.1 and add some honey/syrup if needed. Go again and again and again. You can not win this one. All you can do is tell us how many edges you were able to do before you had to give up cus it was too exhausting or too painful.

You are still reading at this point? You can't get enough of it, can you? Well:
A denied slut is a good slut.

9.1 Go in denial. Chose a time that you think is on the edge of what you will be able to handle and put yourself in denial. You are only allowed to cum after the denial is over. You are however allowed to touch yourself and edge. If you don't want to come up with a number yourself I will do that for you: 30 days to start with.
9.1.1 Make up a number of edges that you think are reasonable in a day. Go edge this often every day to make yourself even more desperate during your denial. If you don't want to come up with a number yourself, go for at least 2 edges in the morning, 2 during the day and 2 at night.
9.1.2 Make up a number. You have to get this many points a day. You get one point by doing any task on my list between task 1.1 and 8.3.2. Any tasks that says (extra), is worth an extra point. If you upload pictures to your tasks, that is worth another point. If you don't want to come up with a number yourself, I set your number to 12. Every task done will only give points once per day. You can't just spam one easy task to get your points for the day. Your point counter resets to 0 when you go to bed. That means you can not bring points from one day to the next day.
9.1.3 If you don't reach your target point on any given day you have to catch up on them within 7 days and as a punishment you have to do a day with double the points within 7 days.
9.1.4 (Bonus) If you want to entertain me and make me proud, make your first 3 orgasms after your denial ruined ones.

If you need more input feel free to write me.
If this ends up being way more than you intended to get, it's fine. I had fun copy-pasting it together from old posts of mine.

Happy suffering
Jan aka Meorin

DeepDigUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2021
NW UK
Hi, so I am asking you to come up with as many strong punishments as possible for a slut like me, I will do anything except blood-hurtful things. I don't have a lot of toys so I'd appreciate some home ideas.
kik dxlondon, m, 42
Are you on Kik?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Get a dildo and a butt plug. They both must be as large and as thick as possible, with preference in thickness. Put one in your ass, fuck yourself with the other until you cum.

In both holes, use hot sauce as lube.

EDIT: You are allowed to optionally play with your clit to aid you cum. If you do, you must also use hot sauce lube on it.

YourIndianSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2021
Get a dildo and a butt plug. They both must be as large and as thick as possible, with preference in thickness. Put one in your ass, fuck yourself with the other until you cum.

In both holes, use hot sauce as lube.

EDIT: You are allowed to optionally play with your clit to aid you cum. If you do, you must also use hot sauce lube on it.
Hi Master...
Well looking for some good pain today. I do not have toys....well a vibrator. I could make use of household items listed below.
1. Diff types of bottles as buttplugs. (shape of buttplugs)
2. Cane
3. wooden spoon
4. tape
5. clothe pegs
6.sandpaper
7.rope
8.ginger

I could grab other things lying around the house too. Excited for some good pain inflicting sessions. 😈
You can give me tasks and orders as well as controls here. I will do them as soon as possible and report to you In detail about them. Pictures without face such as marks bruises or proofs will be uploaded as well.

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Featured Threads

New Personals