I need a punishment

MisterX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 3, 2022
Hey, I'm pretty new here, and also pretty new to the slave / master scenario. So:

Dear Misstres and Masters,
I recently disappointed my mistress. She was on vacation, and had given me precise instructions beforehand: I was not allowed to come, I was not allowed to jerk off, I had to wear a butt plug and was only allowed to remove it for 5 - 10 minutes the hour.

Unfortunately, I violated all these rules and now I was instructed to punish myself accordingly. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what would be appropriate / feasible here.

Therefore, I would be happy if someone could help me here.
Toys I have: 2 dildos (1 large, 1 small), 3 butt plugs (small, medium, large), whip, nipple clamps, fake sperm, fox set (butt plug with white fox tail, white collar with metal heart in the middle (front), white nipple clamps, white fox ears), panties, bra, handcuffs, shackles and the like + normal household items.

I am open to many things, even new ones that I do not know yet, so far except: blood play, shitplay, taking photos and videos.

Things with which I was punished so far: with a butt plug (big and heavy) rausgegen and go shopping, punished with whip

Thank you for reading my message. I hope that you can help me punish myself. I do not want to disappoint my master again.

Sincerely yours,
MisterX

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey, I'm pretty new here, and also pretty new to the slave / master scenario. So:

Dear Misstres and Masters,
I recently disappointed my mistress. She was on vacation, and had given me precise instructions beforehand: I was not allowed to come, I was not allowed to jerk off, I had to wear a butt plug and was only allowed to remove it for 5 - 10 minutes the hour.

Unfortunately, I violated all these rules and now I was instructed to punish myself accordingly. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what would be appropriate / feasible here.

Therefore, I would be happy if someone could help me here.
Toys I have: 2 dildos (1 large, 1 small), 3 butt plugs (small, medium, large), whip, nipple clamps, fake sperm, fox set (butt plug with white fox tail, white collar with metal heart in the middle (front), white nipple clamps, white fox ears), panties, bra, handcuffs, shackles and the like + normal household items.

I am open to many things, even new ones that I do not know yet, so far except: blood play, shitplay, taking photos and videos.

Things with which I was punished so far: with a butt plug (big and heavy) rausgegen and go shopping, punished with whip

Thank you for reading my message. I hope that you can help me punish myself. I do not want to disappoint my master again.

Sincerely yours,
MisterX
I’m lost. First you said your mistress then you referred to them as master At the end?
Further more. Your punishing should be assigned by your partner in the dynamic. They are responsible to uphold the good and the bad. Yes it’s work at times But that is what he she signed up for when taking you on as a submissive.

This whole go punish yourself approach is a very lazy attempt on the Dominant side. They should be setting standards and consequences not us Internet randoms. You might want to reconsider your dynamic and see if you’re really getting an equal effort here.

Featured Threads

New Personals